Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Breaking News: University Of Jos, Permanent Site Is Currently On Fire (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: University Of Jos, Permanent Site Is Currently On Fire (video) (615 Views)

Beauty And Brains; Young Lady Bags First Class From University of Jos / How Long Will I Post Things Before They Go To The Permanent Site? / Breaking News: University Of Lagos Shut Down Over Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: University Of Jos, Permanent Site Is Currently On Fire (video) by chimoskyg(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Information reaching our desk www.latestandtrending.com, confirmed that University of Jos Library Complex in Permanent Site, is currently on fire.

Fire fighter are presently doing all they can to put off the fire.

The cause of the fire is yet to be known.

more photos and video

http://www.latestandtrending.com/2016/10/breaking-news-university-of-jos.html

Re: Breaking News: University Of Jos, Permanent Site Is Currently On Fire (video) by chimoskyg(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
students of the unijos are writing exams

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Still Largest In Africa Despite Recession –IMF / Wish Me "Happy Birthday" I Love Y'all (07/11) / Victory Over Dreams Of Stagnation And Retrogression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.