Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi (3732 Views)

Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana / N.U.C Declares Mrs Aisha Buhari's Certificate Fraudulent.- Nigerian times / Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
he was accused, not found guilty yet, una no no how to read headlines

bite me grin grin grin grin
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by SeanT21(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
Beaf:

You mean say prisoners no dey respect holy yansh? shocked shocked shocked

a buthole is a buthole.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by MrCrackles(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
SeanT21:

a buthole is a buthole.
Regardless of who owns it. . . . grin
Batty boys should ram pastors or imams who wind up in jail, a lot harder! shocked grin
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by redsky1: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
SeanT21:

Look at him trying to hide his face from the camera. He better make sure he hide his ass from those gays in jail.Don't drop the soap buddy.

LMAO
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by SeanT21(f): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Regardless of the who owns it. . . . grin
Batty boys should ram pastors or imams who wind up in jail, a lot harder! shocked grin

haha.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by No2Atheism(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
I agree that he should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Yes there are too many false pastors.
Yes he has been arrested.

Nevertheless, being arrested is not an excuse for declaring someone guilty. Even the Messiah was arrested.

I am not one to support pastors, cus in reality I don't really find it comfortable and truthful to support pastors, however the little that i know of how easy it is to crucify an innocent person through the media makes me want to pause and take stock first, until he is actually found guilty in a court of law.

Let us remember that there are somethings that are legally overlooked in nigeria but which are not legal in the US, hence there are many ways that the man [b]might [/b]actually be innocent.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by chic2pimp(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2009
SeanT21:

a buthole is a buthole.
Na so oo my sister  grin cheesy

MrCrackles:

ROFLMAOWPIMP

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by adconline(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2009
how are u sure that he will not be found guilty? even at that the arrest stays on his record. I dont patronise pastors, if I did, I would expect my pastor to be of higher threshold instead of innocent until proven guilty kinda of pastors.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by bawomolo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

touch not my anointed especially their arse holes.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by LadyT(f): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
BUSTED! silly man
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by MrCrackles(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
bawomolo:

touch not my anointed especially their arse holes.
Tell that to the gays! grin
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by snapshot: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ I just wonder why efcc has not arrested all the fake ones here at home e.g adeboye,joshua,kumuyi,oyedepo etc

A FOOL SPEAKING.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by dayokanu(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2009
This man is not sharp at all, If he had bought a jet like some other thieving Pastor, would FBI catch him in the skies?
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by SEFAGO(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2009
This man is not sharp at all, If he had bought a jet like some other thieving Pastor, would FBI catch him in the skies?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by phuckNL: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2009
No2Atheism:

I agree that he should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Yes there are too many false pastors.
Yes he has been arrested.

Nevertheless, being arrested is not an excuse for declaring someone guilty. Even the Messiah was arrested.

I am not one to support pastors, cus in reality I don't really find it comfortable and truthful to support pastors, however the little that i know of how easy it is to crucify an innocent person through the media makes me want to pause and take stock first, until he is actually found guilty in a court of law.

Let us remember that there are somethings that are legally overlooked in nigeria but which are not legal in the US, hence there are many ways that the man might [/b]actually be innocent.

Ignoramus. Do a search on Medicaid and electronic wheel chairs. Nigerians have been defrauding the system for years. The medicaid scam is not a one time scam. They bill medicaid for this electronic chairs and other paraphenalia gradually. The FBI must have been watching him. They usually give part of the money to the clients who receive no wheel chairs or are sometimes "dead". Yes Nigerians have been billing dead people and passing on the cost to the govt. [b]HE IS PHUCKING GUILTY AS CHARGED
unless of course he is your uncle then we can help you cover it up.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by RichyBlacK(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2009
Yep, many people hide under the banner of religion to do horrible things. Defrauding Medicare of millions of dollars is disgraceful! angry
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by agitator: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2009
The FBI is not Nigerian police, they usually have solid evidence before making an arrest. he needs a very good lawyer to free his sorry arse.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
SOME Doctors and healthcare business owners participate in Medicaid fraud ALL the time, the thing is that you cannot and shouldnt do it in excess, in fact, too much of anything is NOT good.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by honeric01(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
I want to ask a question,

Is he the first to commit this kind of crime in the states?
Are Nigerians the only people prone to commit a crime like this?
Did he mastermind this crime alone or with other people?
Finally, has him been convicted of the crime or still under allegations?

Let us hear that he has been found guilty of the crime before you all start raining insults on him, i still read a story of someone who was arrested and jailed for what he didn't do and was later released after 7 years in jail (in the us) so be careful with how you judge things,

FBI are a bunch of people, they are not ghosts or angels, they err (examples are the innocent people just released from Guatemala jail) so don't join the bandwagon just because others who really do not know how the issue of crime and allegations work.

you can as well call him my uncle, i don't care, i am just an observant just like few others on this case. undecided
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by phuckNL: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
^^^^^^^^^puleeeeeeeeease. He is Guilty. Several Nigerians have been caught defrauding medicaid in Houston. This is not news. Condemn the guys action and stop playing ignorance. He is a "Pastor". He should be ministering and not defrauding and buying $100000 rides
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by 9ja4eva: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
Na wa oh.FBI need to come raid Nigerian churches abeg
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by honeric01(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2009
Typical Nigerian Mob attitude displayed about some people on this thread.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by LadyT(f): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2009
honeric01:

Typical Nigerian Mob attitude displayed about some people on this thread.

you have no point please shut up.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by honeric01(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2009
LadyT:

you have no point please shut up.

Are you stupid or isn't your brain in your head again? if i have no point, why is it affecting you? you should go shut up if you don't have something to say,

slowpoke!!!
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by nethacker(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2009
see wahala ooo shocked shocked
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by candylips(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2009
yep
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by cicero(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2009
honeric01:

Are you stupid or isn't your brain in your head again? if i have no point, why is it affecting you? you should go shut up if you don't have something to say,

slowpoke!!!

Men I love this reply, smart!
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
Fight don start be that. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by candylips(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
na u dey always start am
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
candy abeg wetin i do. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
na honeric and ladyt dey fight na, no be me.
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
don't have time to fight anyone oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Rape Video Goes Viral, Shocking -south Africa / The Menace Of Insecurity In Nigeria. / BIAFRA: Tension In Aba As Police Clampdown Biafran Protestes[see PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.