Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Nokia To Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Nokia To Computer (639 Views)

Way To Computer Village In Ibadan.. / Pls How Do I Use My Nokia E63 As A Modern For My Desktop Cmp / I Need An Anti-virus To My Nokia 5130c-2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia To Computer by Hypraise(f): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2009
Pls i knw dis must hav bn posted b4 but i cant find it.I need hlp browsin wit my computer.I'v tried 2 connect bt its not working.My phone is nokia 6230,hav a nokia pc suit 4 it,i use USB cable & zain.pls i need hlp.thanks alot
Re: My Nokia To Computer by blackweaver(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2009
fisrt of all, what have you tried that didn't work? was there an error message when you tried? if so what was it?
what version of pcsuite do you have? after i saw this message i decided to try with my phone, i use pcsuite ver 7.1.30.9
when i clicked on connect to internet, i specified the modem (i'm sure you know which modem to choose) then it prompted me for the network; apparently my version of pcsuite actually recognises zain nigeria since it saw it directly but just in case your version doesnt, use the manual configuration option, set the access point to "internet.ng.zain.com" (without quotes) i think that should be all (unfortunately i don't use zain myself)

one other ting, i take it you can actually browse with that phone under normal circumstances

(1) (Reply)

Compaq Presario V2000 Screen Needed. / Browsing With Blackberry / How To Open Mail2world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.