Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,430 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous (4223 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
photoshoot:

You may need to check the meaning of tyranny and dictatorship again in the dictionary. We disliked GEJ cause he was a failure in terms of leading the nation. Corrupt practices? That's enough to kick him out.
lol. Goodluck scored zero, Buhari is already on the negative in less than two years. That's so impressive
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by photoshoot(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Goodluck scored zero, Buhari is already on the negative in less than two years. That's so impressive

No, at all egbon, good, you agreed GEJ scored zero. You could list the part you think Buhari is having less than zero at? Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
photoshoot:

No, at all egbon, good, you agreed GEJ scored zero. You could list the part you think Buhari is having less than zero at? Let's start from there.
1. Economy 2. Fight against corruption

I won't even go further listing the rest
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by photoshoot(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
1. Economy 2. Fight against corruption

Are you aware they go hand in hand?
The fight against corruption so far can be recorded as a partial success. Unless you would be part of those that would tag it as a fight against a particular region.

So far you can't score him zero on the economy as well, you know Nigeria has only one viable way of funding the economy, and that is through oil. And globally, the price of oil has dwindled. But even at that, compared to the rate at which it was sold p/b in the last administration, you would notice that this administration and it's economic advisers are up and doing.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Are you aware they go hand in hand?
The fight against corruption so far can be recorded as a partial success. Unless you would be part of those that would tag it as a fight against a particular region.

So far you can't score him zero on the economy as well, you know Nigeria has only one viable way of funding the economy, and that is through oil. And globally, the price of oil has dwindled. But even at that, compared to the rate at which it was sold p/b in the last administration, you would notice that this administration and it's economic advisers are up and doing.
1. I don't know if his anti corruption war is against any 'particular region'. But what I know is, the anti corruption war is flawed already. Until Bubu takes the war to his party thieves and his campaign fund is probed, i'lol never take the fight seriously

2. I understand oil price dropped, but what's his economy doing to diversify the economy? Can you not see how the economy keeps sinking every day? Does It mean bubu never had any blueprint? Was there no plan? What are the long and short time plans put together by his team?
How has small Angola been managing even with the drop in oil price?
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by photoshoot(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
1. I don't know if his anti corruption war is against any 'particular region'. But what I know is, the anti corruption war is flawed already. Until Bubu takes the war to his party thieves and his campaign fund is probed, i'lol never take the fight seriously

2. I understand oil price dropped, but what's his economy doing to diversify the economy? Can you not see how the economy keeps sinking every day? Does It mean bubu never had any blueprint? Was there no plan? What are the long and short time plans put together by his team?
How has small Angola been managing even with the drop in oil price?

1. Even though, he has taking the fight to some of his party members- saraki, and one LGA chairman in kastina. What fruatratd the sarakis fight? The same judiciary he is trying to "organize" which you label him a tyrant for.

Nonetheless, taking the fight to his acclaimed party members reeks of betrayal, no matter how bad or good it may seem, this is politics and it is played like this globally, the same party members got him there, remember- never bite the hands that feeds you. Tinubu would teach him a lesson soon enough in this aspect.

2. I don't believe this, what is Nigerias inflation rate as compared to "small Angola". You could google it up as well, + Venezuela as well.
Then, you mentioned diversification, don't you think, one and half year is too quick a period to feel diversification, especially when the nation is currently ravaged by high inflation rate?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
photoshoot:

1. Even though, he has taking the fight to some of his party members- saraki, and one LGA chairman in kastina. What fruatratd the sarakis fight? The same judiciary he is trying to "organize" which you label him a tyrant for.

Nonetheless, taking the fight to his acclaimed party members reeks of betrayal, no matter how bad or good it may seem, this is politics and it is played like this globally, the same party members got him there, remember- never bite the hands that feeds you. Tinubu would teach him a lesson soon enough in this aspect.

2. I don't believe this, what is Nigerias inflation rate as compared to "small Angola". You could google it up as well, + Venezuela as well.
Then, you mentioned diversification, don't you think, one and half year is too quick a period to feel diversification, especially when the nation is currently ravaged by high inflation rate?
Bros, do you know you just shot yourself? So fighting corruption should be selective? Like seriously? That's so ridiculous and reek of hypocrisy. I give up mehnnnnnn

For number two, who told you there's inflation in Angola? There's no such thing there. You complaining it's too early for diversification (less than two years in government) but is it not too early to cripple our economy? Is it not too early to take us into recession? Have you forgotten he wasted over 5 months without any kitchen cabinets? He wasted the first 5 months doing nothing. Do you realise what could have been right if he had his team on board early enough and what must have been lost as a result of his delay?

Bros, I'm not particularly angry at the happenings right now, I'm angry these government haven't shown any sign of seriousness. They haven't show if there's even a short/long time plan to halt this economic woes. Which means we don't even know when things will improve
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by SherDdon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
For me though I think we (Nigerians) are suffering from the expected, the suffering right now wud hv cum it was jus postponing its
ugly head, gej and those surrounding us didn't mean well for us, even as bad as obasanjo he tried his best, i think its time, u and I, all of
us step up and have a say and do the best we can in our own little capacity to making this country great again, even if we try to copy the
western world it wud nt change the fact that we are Nigerians, china is booming becus ppl has decided 2 tk responsibility, I think largely
the problems rest on us all now...we shud start doing things for Nigeria and and waiting for it to do something for us, by Gods grace
I know am doing the best in my own capacity to put smiles on people's faces everyday, I know we wud be great again
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by photoshoot(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
@ STFUareyouG0d

You said:
Bros, do you know you just shot yourself? So fighting corruption should be selective? Like seriously? That's so ridiculous and reek of hypocrisy. I give up mehnnnnnn

But I also said:
Even though, he has taken the fight to some of his party members- saraki, and one LGA chairman in kastina.

Or have you forgotten Saraki is also his party man? The part I said going against his party men would reek of betrayal is just me assuming on my own part. But it is medially clear that he fought a corrupt Saraki(same party man, remember) and he was labeled as a selective fighter for that.

You said:
For number two, who told you there's inflation in Angola? There's no such thing there.
The inflation rate of Angola in percentage is very well above 25%. Whereas, Nigeria is 17.8%. Venezuela is about above 80%. And do you know why there's is worse of? Because contrary to your claim that Buhari and his financial and economic advisers are deadbrains, they have been able to hold on to devaluing the naira. Venezuela would have been fair enough if the president didn't devalue. So this goes back to my previous post that we have to still give credit to Adeosun, Emefiele and Buhari in terms of holding the economy steady.

You said:
You complaining it's too early for diversification (less than two years in government) but is it not too early to cripple our economy? Is it not too early to take us into recession? Have you forgotten he wasted over 5 months without any kitchen cabinets? He wasted the first 5 months doing nothing. Do you realise what could have been right if he had his team on board early enough and what must have been lost as a result of his delay?

I said:
don't you think, one and half year is too quick a period to feel the effect of diversification, especially when the nation is currently ravaged by high inflation rate?

No matter how we diversify, one and a half year is too quick to feel its effect- that's what I meant.

Bros, I'm not particularly angry at the happenings right now, I'm angry these government haven't shown any sign of seriousness. They haven't shown if there's even a short/long time plan to halt this economic woes. Which means we don't even know when things will improve.

On the contrary, they have shown little or tad above little signs of seriousness, especially on the anti-corruption fight.
Things would get better. If it isnt with this government, it would definitely be with the next administration, why? This administration is and has laid down a good foundation for corrupt personified politians, that is- you steal money, we come after you.
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by photoshoot(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
SherDdon:
For me though I think we (Nigerians) are suffering from the expected, the suffering right now wud hv cum it was jus postponing its
ugly head, gej and those surrounding us didn't mean well for us, even as bad as obasanjo he tried his best, i think its time, u and I, all of
us step up and have a say and do the best we can in our own little capacity to making this country great again, even if we try to copy the
western world it wud nt change the fact that we are Nigerians, china is booming becus ppl has decided 2 tk responsibility, I think largely
the problems rest on us all now...we shud start doing things for Nigeria and and waiting for it to do something for us, by Gods grace
I know am doing the best in my own capacity to put smiles on people's faces everyday, I know we wud be great again

The issue here in this country is, about 60% of youths in this country, if asked, they would tell you they are apolitical. How would a nation grow when those who ought to be the one leading or getting prepared to lead are less concerned.

You have made a nice point sir.
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by tsilva: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
The statement Donald Trump made was to highlight the reality of the American Society where you can have your way with any woman no matter her caliber, whether smart or unintelligent because when the worse comes to the worse,the man will be the biggest loser( marriage settlement ).

#my opinion
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by olysexy(f): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmm its just dumb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit / Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. / Olanikpekus - The Girl I Almost Killed With My BIG Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.