Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,514 members, 7,971,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:58 PM

TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment (37851 Views)

Typhoid Fever : Free Natural Therapy To Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by CallMeNJay: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice read
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by serverconnect(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
nice one op
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Keegan: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
olaoge:
Get unripe pineapple which is yet to attain full maturity, get 3-4 balls of lime, and this Green Tea leaves..

wash everything carefully, cut the pineapple and lime into a mortal without peeling them, add the green tea leaves and pound together

sieve the solution gotten and drink 15ml morning, afternoon and night for 5days.

That is all....

Bookmarked.

3 Likes

Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by MedicalSamwise(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Cipro .. . Very nyc shii

Oko salmonella
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Essont(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Are you employed, unemployed, Youth corps member NYSC, House wife, or Student? Do you desire an income raise an extra income or even as a paid employee?
I am a Networking Marketing expert and i want to share my success secret with you. Do you have the following items stated?
1. A BANK ACCOUNT ( Current or Savings)
2. 2 FRIENDS YOU WANT TO HELP
3. N7000 ($40)?
If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like i did to succeed, put your comment across and i will show you how to turn N7000 to Millions in simple basic steps.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A SIMPLE ONE TO DO.
NO SELLING JUST SERVICES. NO REJECTION, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED.
There is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others and be happy for the rest of your life. ( Thank me later, but lets be serious first).
If you're not interested, you need not to comment at all.
INTERESTED PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE!!!.
Whatsapp me on :::: o 7 o 6 o 9 7 7 7 2 3
Or email me on; Stephenesson@gmail.com
Comment your interest and you will be contacted.
Pls do not drop your phone number here.
While you're reading jokes and wasting your precious data and time on social networks, some other people are living their lives and dreams and making money from the same social networks. Take heed now, get serious so you can forge ahead. Take this opportunity now!!!
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by tabithababy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice thread sad
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Chigorkizz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Healinicblog: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
i will ,for more always visit http://healinic..com.ng/
chelseaboi:
Pls op...I will really like u to write and educate our PEO on HEPATITIS....its deadly and has killed PEO yet SME don't know abt it....pls make it simple and straightforward....especially the transmitting aspect....

Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Healinicblog: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
i i wrote an article on why agbo is dangerous.. pls Read here http://healinic..com.ng/2015/05/why-taking-agbo-concotions-is-harmful.html
Olukokosir:
Tankx for d tip

I prefer Agbo to all dz drugs... I fit drink 5litres of Agbo jst to cure malaria buh a single pill lasan, I no fit use am
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Healinicblog: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Fantastic2m:
Great topic
always subscribe to http://healinic..com.ng/ for more
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by willismart(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
kingphilip:
Many of us have misinterpreted typhoid for malaria before even I

If you know you have or known someone who has click like let's see how many of us those days were misinformed
my friend say sumtin meaningful ..ppl will like ur comment not everytime u b begging for LIKE
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by KayodeAjani: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
olaoge:
Get unripe pineapple which is yet to attain full maturity, get 3-4 balls of lime, and this Green Tea leaves..

wash everything carefully, cut the pineapple and lime into a mortal without peeling them, add the green tea leaves and pound together

sieve the solution gotten and drink 15ml morning, afternoon and night for 5days.

That is all....

The Typhod will hv kill d person b4 5days bro

1 Like

Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Lagusta(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tankx for d tip

I prefer Agbo to all dz drugs... I fit drink 5litres of Agbo jst to cure malaria buh a single pill lasan, I no fit use am

You're playing with your kidneys bro.....
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Healinicblog:
i i wrote an article on why agbo is dangerous.. pls Read here http://healinic..com.ng/2015/05/why-taking-agbo-concotions-is-harmful.html
Moringa leaves and seeds are natural cures and prevention for both typhoid and malaria.
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by kajoula(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
oxalistic:
tanks.But I wanna kwn. if sore mouth n itching of d body 're also symptoms of typhoid fever?

go see ya doctor......ASAP, It's a serious thing oo
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by usibengate(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Good!
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Elxandre(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Healinicblog:
Post not found.
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by iyke649(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please oo can one Contract typhoid by kiss.ing someone who is asymptomatic to the disease? Furthermore I often here people advise one to treat typhoid every 3-6 months interval even if there is no clear sign of d disease. How reliable is this?
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Healinicblog: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Asiri1991: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Iguodo Goko Cleanser.
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by whao: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Very educative
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by SUNFLX(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice tip
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Chiachifranklin: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
This injection is very effective CEFTRIAXONE
i have taken it once
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
chelseaboi:
Pls op...I will really like u to write and educate our PEO on HEPATITIS....its deadly and has killed PEO yet SME don't know abt it....pls make it simple and straightforward....especially the transmitting aspect....

Check my profile for a post on Hepatitis, how to prevent & cure it.
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by IYANGBALI: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
ednut1:
thanks .for those of us eating from pots like d one below na God dey save us from this kind bacteria
Abeg abeg no spoil my mama business o

1 Like

Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by IYANGBALI: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Essont:
Are you employed, unemployed, Youth corps member NYSC, House wife, or Student? Do you desire an income raise an extra income or even as a paid employee?
I am a Networking Marketing expert and i want to share my success secret with you. Do you have the following items stated?
1. A BANK ACCOUNT ( Current or Savings)
2. 2 FRIENDS YOU WANT TO HELP
3. N7000 ($40)?
If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like i did to succeed, put your comment across and i will show you how to turn N7000 to Millions in simple basic steps.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A SIMPLE ONE TO DO.
NO SELLING JUST SERVICES. NO REJECTION, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED.
There is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others and be happy for the rest of your life. ( Thank me later, but lets be serious first).
If you're not interested, you need not to comment at all.
INTERESTED PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE!!!.
Whatsapp me on :::: o 7 o 6 o 9 7 7 7 2 3
Or email me on; Stephenesson@gmail.com
Comment your interest and you will be contacted.
Pls do not drop your phone number here.
While you're reading jokes and wasting your precious data and time on social networks, some other people are living their lives and dreams and making money from the same social networks. Take heed now, get serious so you can forge ahead. Take this opportunity now!!!
Oga dat thing na #6,600=00 and not#7,000=00 wey you write o
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by teabully(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
ednut1:
thanks .for those of us eating from pots like d one below na God dey save us from this kind bacteria
dude u r right, will be glad if Op can shed more light on hernia, symptoms, and treatment,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man / 'Charcoal Anthrax': Cattle Disease Hits Niger Republic, Customs Takes Precaution / Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.