Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State (33742 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / ‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Caseless: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
limeta:

Says Jibril.

Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosques – New Boko Haram Leader, Al-barnawi

so?
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by bolinxman: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
latsy:

You are wrong , Muslims are actually 90% of ondo state population.
where did you get your statistics from?I'm quite sure you are not from Ondo State.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Ihateiboflaties: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Suurulere:

http://tvcontinental.tv/2016/10/09/ondo-election-muslims-kick-christianchristian-ticket/
Religion=the sole reason for hatred... I'd consider my race before religion... it makes me think religious gatherings are forums for the brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
afoobiggy700:

Ode were did u get that stat from
You don't have to sound insulting. Go to the state secretariat and ask of the statistics office. You may also check at the state's pilgrim board. The facts are there. Good luck
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
How did you conduct this poll?
Ondo State Pilgrims' Board
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Abdulwaliyy7: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
limeta:

Says Jibril.

Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosques – New Boko Haram Leader, Al-barnawi

what a blackmail! you deserve an arrest.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by ArodewilliamsT: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
The fault-lines of yorubas keep propping up, as they pretend that all is well, so that Igbos won't laugh at them. grin grin
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by buchilino(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
bigot

AM NOT FROM SW BUT HIS RIGHT ABOUT ONDO MUSLIM COMMUNITY
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
sicobamty2:
u missed it. I guess u av never been to Akoko.
those in Akoko are residents from kogi, the neighbouring state who are predominantly ebira farmers. There's a road at Akungba Akoko that links Ebiraland, which inter-sects Adavi in Kogi state. At some point, the people gave them land to cultivate and they settled there.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
buchilino:

AM NOT FROM SW BUT HIS RIGHT ABOUT ONDO MUSLIM COMMUNITY
i did not ask where you are from Mr man
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by yusscity(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
ASL33:
What happened to Yoruba first before religion? Thought the Yorubas don't care about religion but performance and pedigree.

The hypocrisy is coming clear now. I see trouble in the future.
Christians are hypocritical in nature.... you people would have been shouting islamization had it been its Muslim/Muslim ticket.....

1 Like

Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by buchilino(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
awelekiti:
You don't have to sound insulting. Go to the state secretariat and ask of the statistics office. You may also check at the state's pilgrim board. The facts are there. Good luck

WAT CUCUMBERS LIKE HIM DON'T NO DIS IS. DOESN'T KANO HAVE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY WHO R INDIGENE. BUT DO U HEAR THEM CALL 4 MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN TICKET?.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by buchilino(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
i did not ask where you are from Mr man

WATEVA
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by gloryman91: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
awelekiti:
They should know Ondo isn't like other states where you find Muslims everywhere. Their population in Ondo is less thank 5%.

U are from which state? Come to ondo ursef to carry out research on it,at least 40%.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
starbaron:
while I am sure you have never been to ondo state.
Truth being told they are not up to 10 percent
u lost. I was born in ondo west, ondo state. I attended Ansar Ud Deen primary school okelisa ondo, had my secondary school in Saint joseph's college ondo, same as GOV MIMIKO. I spent 23 years b4 moving out for my university education in lagos. I av been to many towns in Ondo state.. Wat more do u wana hear.. Truth is Akure, Ondo west and east, Ese Odo area are dominated by christain, but Owo, , Akoko generally are dominated by musilm......so I guess u are the one that never been to ondo state here.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by xnsandrxns: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
SharkTank:

What is this one saying. Did you read the topic or you are looking for someone to pour your disappointment on
I was reacting to the rubbish you wrote about the Yorubas dividing across religious lines
Now run along
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
awelekiti:
those in Akoko are residents from kogi, the neighbouring state who are predominantly ebira farmers. There's a road at Akungba Akoko that links Ebiraland, which inter-sects Adavi in Kogi state. They easily enter Akoko via this route to sell their yam. Over the years, they were given land to cultivate. They can not hold any traditional or chieftaincy title in Akoko. They may have a leader though, who could represent them at functions. I want anybody to come out and tell me that Oba or chief in ondo state who's a muslim, if they're truly dominant there.
Don't tell me wat u knw nothing about truth is we av more christain in Ondo state than muslim, now I will give u at least 2 obas now in ondo state that are a muslim,1) Oba Nurudeen Adegoroye Oloba of Oba, 2) Oba Alhaji [Dr.] Y. A. Adeleye J.P.
OON Olubaka of Oka,
3) Oba [Alh] A.S. Momoh [JP] Olukare of Ikare A

1 Like

Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
sicobamty2:
u lost. I was born in ondo west, ondo state. I attended Ansar Ud Deen primary school okelisa ondo, had my secondary school in Saint joseph's college ondo, same as GOV MIMIKO. I spent 23 years b4 moving out for my university education in lagos. I av been to many towns in Ondo state.. Wat more do u wana hear.. Truth is Akure, Ondo west and east, Ese Odo area are dominated by christain, but Owo, , Akoko generally are dominated by musilm......so I guess u are the one that never been to ondo state here.
well I was also born in akure and lived all my life in akure
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
sicobamty2:
Btw you would agree with me that they are very much in the minority
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
sainttwist1:
we have a good number of muslium in the northern part of the state (Akoko, Owo etc.) even oba of ikare his one of the major muslium leader in yoruba. we only have few muslium in the central and south where we have less 1% muslium
majority of Muslims in ondo state are from owo and ikare and I don't think they are large enough to make such demands
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by GoodMuyis(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
SharkTank:
Yoruba are more divided by religious lines now more than ever

No thanks to pdp x
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
starbaron:
Btw you would agree with me that they are very much in the minority
yes I agree, muslim are minority but more than 20percent...haba. And again nothing concern me about muslim or christain governor wat I'm after is Gud governor that will deliver the dividend of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by MarieSucre(f): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
anonimi:

The day the US and other Western democracies stop their racial and working/educated class voting pattern.
To each society its own categorisation of its people.

What does this have to do with. the topic?
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by limeta(f): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Abdulwaliyy7:
what a blackmail! you deserve an arrest.

Arrest me ke in this oshogbo you lie
No SSS or DSS not to talk police can try that
They go back with their shoes on their heads
Ask them.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by pablus: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
see their stinking musulima yansh in the air in that pic.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Sheggy13(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
latsy:

You are wrong , Muslims are actually 90% of ondo state population.
What did you drink when you made this statement?..I'm an Ondo state indigene and based here, so you can't argue with me.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by hamingra: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Suurulere:

http://tvcontinental.tv/2016/10/09/ondo-election-muslims-kick-christianchristian-ticket/

Where is the foul mouthed Fani Fani Kayode? He will not see this "Christianization" of Ondo state abi? Madman!
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by 2odd(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2016
awelekiti:
I'm half Ondo, half Ekiti and if you call me an indigene of old Ondo State, you're not wrong. Most of the Muslims in Ekiti are visitors from the neighbouring kwara and osun, who came to settle amongst us. There's no ancestral Muslim indigene in Ekiti. In Ondo state, the only area where you can find a handful of Muslim is Ondo town, especially the area where gov mimiko hails from. Most of his family members, including the governor are converted Muslims, except his brother who's professor. We have a few of them from owo too and the number cannot decide the outcome of election in ondo,even if the prof mimiko is a ChristianMuslim non-indigenes joined force with them. However, Christian or Muslim it doesn't matter because we're ever united in the state. The call for religious matter in political decision shouldn't arise in the first place. All we need is a good candidate that can serve us well.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by jokerphilics(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2016
limeta:

Says Jibril.

So bcoz he says so he s now a Muslim abi. DAT makes reverend king wey dey kirikiri or Clifford wey dey sell human part a christian too coz d first one is a pastor and d second a Christian by name.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by mmb(m): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2016
awelekiti:
They should know Ondo isn't like other states where you find Muslims everywhere. Their population in Ondo is less thank 5%.
useless human being.
Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by jokerphilics(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
The fault-lines of yorubas keep propping up, as they pretend that all is well, so that Igbos won't laugh at them. grin grin

Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by Aseneshii: 12:32am On Oct 10, 2016
In Nigeria we are not one, dont let anyone deceive you. we are muslim or christian , Hausa , Yoruba or Ibo, if you know how much Buhari want Fashola to be his running mate in 2015 you wouldnt write this, But that would have be a political suicide for him. I support Religion and tribal balance in every appointment in Nigeria.
awelekiti:
Thank you! I hate it when people bring religion into politics. We voted buhari in ondo, not minding he's a Muslim. If we should take cognisance of religion, we would have voted jonathan in a pdp and christian-dominated ondo state last year. Buhari defeated jonathan in ondo, despite the sitting pdp governor's efforts to win the state for gej. Politics should be devoid of religion and ethnicity. We're yet to come to terms with this in Nigeria and that's why we found ourselves at this juncture today. What we're interested in is good leadership. Christians or Muslims, we're one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. / Osinbajo Visits Pa Olajide Olabode, Former Awolowo Driver (Video) / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.