Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,271 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) (34190 Views)

OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert / Olamide & His Tinted Hair Arrive London For YBNL UK Concert (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
no matter how far you go the basics will always be the basic. Ybnl was the start
Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by Tmercy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
bbmpin:
Olamide: looks like crap(ugly), sing's songs about crap, generally affiliated with crap!

And he is adored for filling ignorant naive minds with crap! undecided #obstreperous generation
accept u don't understand his language he's still ur favorite act mentor. Hater
Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
blazetitov:

You don provoke. Vexing while he is making money.

LMAO
and how does that increase your bank account balance ?

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
freshness2020:
Olamide and his red cup are like?
imitating Chris brown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by nextstep(m): 12:53am On Oct 10, 2016
So you can't collaborate and do concert with former labelmates? This does not mean he's stopped doing his own thing
Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 2:41am On Oct 10, 2016
Free radio interview and music promotion for upcoming artiste

Am doing this for the young people that have talents, aspiring to achieve their dreams with little or no assistance from anywhere.

If you are an artiste without record label, am ready to promote your music for free.

This is what I will do for you;
Free Radio Interview
Free Music promotion on radio
Free Online promotion

Please, this opportunity is only for the upcoming artiste that has no record label.

Contact me on yemoford@gmail.com
Whatspps: 08032323464, 08073617207
Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 5:07am On Oct 10, 2016
And somebody will tell me stfuareyouGod doesn't look like Olamide angry
Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by Obagoal4u(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2016
bbmpin:
Olamide: looks like crap(ugly), sing's songs about crap, generally affiliated with crap!

And he is adored for filling ignorant naive minds with crap! undecided #obstreperous generation
is this another lyrics or rhyme frm u? U need to brace up b4 u could be considered a member of YBNL
Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by blazetitov: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
originalmachine:
and how does that increase your bank account balance ?

Must you talk?

Re: Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
And somebody will tell me stfuare.youGod doesn't look like Olamide angry
I fine pass am tongue tongue

Bros how many people I go resemble sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) / Timaya’s First Daughter, Emmanuella Lovely In New Photos / Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.