Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,451 members, 7,950,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fuji Icon, Alh Pasuma Talks About Type Of Woman, Says She Must Be Educated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuji Icon, Alh Pasuma Talks About Type Of Woman, Says She Must Be Educated (596 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress / "Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Icon, Alh Pasuma Talks About Type Of Woman, Says She Must Be Educated by dhorlapo(f): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
My Wife Must Be Educated Elite Say's Alh Wasiu Alabi Pasuma

Recent Interview For fuji musician, Ajibola Odetola, aka Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, Talks about is career And some Relative matters.

he was asked which woman will he be happy to marry.

He said: ”I want a woman who has the fear of the Lord. She has to be educated and homely. If I find a woman who has all these qualities and a few extras, you would be the first to know”.

Why do u still remain single

I am not single. I have children out of wedlock. I am married to my children and I am happy with them. That does not erase the fact that I may decide to get married tomorrow.

Source: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/10/my-wife-must-be-educated-elite-says-alh-wasiu-alabi-pasuma/
Re: Fuji Icon, Alh Pasuma Talks About Type Of Woman, Says She Must Be Educated by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Uneducated man seeking an Educated women, like a monkey seeking a Neurologist! undecided

if you were educated you wont be spitting this poo! #garbage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Icon, Alh Pasuma Talks About Type Of Woman, Says She Must Be Educated by mofy1(f): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
bbmpin:
Uneducated man seeking an Educated women, like a monkey seeking a Neurologist! undecided

That shouldn't count undecided, just as a non educated parent alwaz wish to send their kids to the best schools in town to be what they couldn't be wink.
Re: Fuji Icon, Alh Pasuma Talks About Type Of Woman, Says She Must Be Educated by SAMBARRY: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin
bbmpin:

grin

He sef wan chop better frog wey get egg grin
Re: Fuji Icon, Alh Pasuma Talks About Type Of Woman, Says She Must Be Educated by goldbim(f): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin And one female politician was making a mess of herself that she's his only legitimate wife...

(1) (Reply)

I Will Always Look Up To Idris Abdulkareem- MI Abaga(pics) / Lil Kesh Spotted With Basketmouth In This Photo / I Am Greater Than Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.