Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) (125374 Views)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Angelinastto(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2016
djbasket:
Angelinastto you don waka reach here too, i never new you could speak yoruba(mentor toh bad)
lol here is my home. I can speak and spoke.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by rachealfst(f): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol here is my home. I can speak and spoke.
Yes o, here's our comfort zone, where we get refreshed. Shout out to babsopey, mentor of life.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by mamindy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
I no fit shout, Thanks Babsopey for not disappointing us. I pray that you find the inspiration sooner than you expect.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
U caught me! bros, sorry for 4 nt commenting and thank u 4 clearing my doubts, i think i understand what u mean.. i loved ur write up alot and it was really interesting and captivating thank u bro u made my day. more ink to ur pen, weldone bro
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by SEEDORF441(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Future belongs to those who believe in it.what a great man,all i see is future in u.infact u deserve an award in nairaland
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by SEEDORF441(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
SEEDORF441:
Future belongs to those who believe in it.what a great man,all i see is future in u.infact u deserve an award in nairaland
babsopey d real boss
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Nelsizzy(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Boss, you are the best. Just wow! This is the best story on NL for 2016
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Missmossy(f): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Awww such a beautiful end, more wisdom to you Babsopey. The sky is your starting point, you arerreally skilled in writing. Thumbs up.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Jellymusty(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wooow this is wonderful, God bless the brain behind this masterpiece
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by ssquare199(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
best story ever on naira land.....more honey to ur brain luv yeh
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Dhara12(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Babsopey:
Concerning Fred and Funmi’s Dad.

It's a part of the story I purposefully deviated away from as it will only make the story longer without falling in line with the original story line. It was however worth mentioning which is why Funmi had to mention it to Will.

Funmi's Father (Daddy Orire) had political ambition which was why he's trying to pitch tent with politicians (Fred's father).

But like I said, it'll only create unnecessary diversion to the story which I quickly avoided by not talking about it again

Thanks

Cc: boladex1
guy yhu try no be small. Once again keep it up
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Daniyomex(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Wow! Is all I can say. This is too good. You are one of a kind, pls do endearvour to mention me when the inspiration finally comes.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by bless2tom(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Waoh.... Wat a great story..... I cant wait 4 d new story ooo Babs.... I pray 4 more inspiration nd more suspense 2 ur stories..... Thumbs up my dude....
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Goldenprinz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmm.......Guy you are good, I never plan to comment more sense to ur brain nd ink to ur pen.....ride on bro
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Ator008(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
@Babsopey NO NO NO NO..... I WILL NOT TAKE THIS, I WILL NOT ACCE
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Gmekx(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2016
rachealfst:
Hmmn, when a man loves...... he loves with all His heart. Seriously this story is getting more and more interesting. Well done

Nice moniker, reminds me of school

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by rachealfst(f): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Gmekx:

Nice moniker, reminds me of school
Yea, thanks.*smiles*
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
rachealfst:
Yea, thanks.*smiles*

What's up Toyin, how are you doing? Missing you guys here. Hope your next story is closer to the public.

Where is Angelinastto it's been long I heard from her too.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by rachealfst(f): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Babsopey:

What's up Toyin, how are you doing? Missing you guys here. Hope your next story is closer to the public.

We all miss you too, we can't wait to have you back. I'm still working on my next story, I'm actually typing for now. Angelinastto is doing great, her story rocks the literature section, she's really doing a great job. I give it to her. We are expecting you o?
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Angelinastto(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Babsopey:

rachealfst:
We all miss you too, we can't wait to have you back. I'm still working on my next story, I'm actually typing for now. Angelinastto is doing great, her story rocks the literature section, she's really doing a great job. I give it to her. We are expecting you o?
Babsopey:

Babs you left us not the other way round. Been waiting for your come back all this while. Gusse the project is time consuming.
Haha SIS why shall you flatter me to my face? Please do and serve it for us rush rush. Yo dah BOMB!
BABS STILL WAITING FOR THE COLLABORATION WITH RACHELFST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Odochime(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
This story was dah bomb, sorry I came late tho Babsopey...
To say I enjoyed this work of yours is an understatement. Hope to see more of ur works soon
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by teel123(f): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Babsopey you are twining n twine d story. I so much enjoyed ur story. Great astonished welldefined well represented, BRAVO.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello guys, the PDF format of MFYL PR2 is ready for download at your loving pleasure. Please let’s ensure we stick to the copyright rules that governs intellectual properties as it applies to both MFYL PR1 and PR2 even though it’s for free download.

CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD

Thanks guys, waiting for your comments and reviews.

Note: The next story ONCE A CHEAT (c 2017) is closer than ever, look out.

CC: ROYH, DTOBS, Chemicalreaction, Kommonsense, teel123, Angelinastto, Odochime, rachealfst, Ator008, TheBlessedMan, uniqueogo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by TheBlessedMAN: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babsopey:
Hello guys, the PDF format of MFYL PR2 is ready for download at your loving pleasure. Please let’s ensure we stick to the copyright rules that governs intellectual properties as it applies to both MFYL PR1 and PR2 even though it’s for free download.

CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD

CC: ROYH, DTOBS, Chemicalreaction, Kommonsense, teel123, Angelinastto, Odochime, rachealfst, Ator008, TheBlessedMan, uniqueogo
oh! Thats the best news of this week so far.. Right away Sir..

Buh, pls, Remind me to Remind yhu to Remember to give me a Reminding Mention on ur next story.. Thanks and God bless ur HeadQUATERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by rachealfst(f): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babsopey:

CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD

Once a cheat..........can't wait to read another great piece of yours. Please drop it like... now. Plsssss. Thanks!
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babsopey:

CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD

Lovely! Can't wait for your next story...

Don't fail to mention me when it's set.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by ROYH(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babsopey:

CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD

seen+downloaded, anticipatin the new story, waiting.php

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
What an emotion filled story. Babsopey I must say this family is what I term "mistery family". But anyway you are perfect. Keep it up bro, keep it up.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by temmiesexy(f): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Babsopey:

CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD

babsopey, plz buzz me when you start the new one..mention me too
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Phreshmann12(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
jidxin:
funmi .......lola
come is your brain paining you why you quote everytin na
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Ladotrader(m): 3:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Bro ...
This very interesting .
Bro u b boss .
I first thank God for letting come across this.cause I was searching some thread and I finally got this
Wisdom dey ready bro. And more
I sight u
I read everything over night ..
Now I slept 4am
I really feel am

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Married And Single (18+) / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.