Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega (22759 Views)

How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by morayo3: 4:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Femich18:

No election anywhere in the world can be perfect... all what Jega is saying is that the election was still better than the previous ones conducted in this country
Exactly
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by bejeria101(m): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Imagine dis traitor? Havent u done the will of your masters? You get mouth talk,if nigerians curse you,e go follow u go grave.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 10, 2016
Jega tried, it was really a tough decision for him. He knew about the irregularities, such as the underaged voting, Buhari not having a verifiable certificate and so on, he on his path had to use wisdom, if he had disqualified Buhari, many people would have been soaked in blood, so he quickly resigned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Jega needs a 10cm diameter metal diildo up his asss.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:

On the story, I think Jega is regreting playing a major role in the Nigeria's present situation, and it is an indirect admition of electoral fraud under his watch, just to oust the infidel but is now affecting everyone, but time will tell.
You go fear comprehension and summary. Notwithstanding, he still managed to get about 92 likes. Nigeria needs an overhauling of her educational system.
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by muller101(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2016
realteejay:
no election had eva bn...
but 2015 was 'perfect' since it led to d ousting of dat ineffectual...
which give birth to the outstanding dull.ard.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by linusbnn(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
We knew it wasn't perfect but you did your best without fear or favour even in the midst of obvious intimidation.
We shall forever remain grateful for your innovations in INEC during the conduct of 2015 general elections. More grease to your elbows Oga Jega.

Go sleep
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by frisky2good(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2016
I wonder the kind of irresponsible parents that brought you to this world but chose not to train you. Is this how you talk to your father (that's if his drug addiction has not killed him)? Why do you people hide behind the keyboard to form boss when in real life you are as timid as a mouse? You go around embarrassing yourself and showing your lack of formal and informal education by opening that latrine in your head and spewing rubbish even when the matter is none of your business. Are you Jega or Jega's spokesman or you are just a zombie that only thinks of feeding?

solexybadoo:
mad man....zombie of the highest order..

oya receive sense!
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by Hiqhscore(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Jega's word were to give inec room for improvement, and gave advise to few politicians.

While some nairalandes are just spiting shit undecided

Am still searching for where he said some parts were rigged undecided

If u want to critisize do it with sense na, most of u were educated.

I no kuku blame una sha, wen most of u have gotten few of ur results thru malpractice how wont u spit trash and support corruption
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by lolamitayo: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2016
There has never been a perfect election all over the world and there can never be.
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by EbiClems: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Pls keep it to yourself if you can't tell the areas that were not perfect. To us we see the election as show of our Leaders' lack. Of democratic will to moveto the level accuracy and exactness.See what happen in most parts of the country even the blind can see it.Even the election was technically rigged before the real day of Election.
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by IYANGBALI: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2016
mheracle01:
bro I search dictionary over 2hours looking for woned
Go back and looks for it again tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by zurine(f): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2016
too bad to be true at this time
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by chernest2002: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Jega is now confessing his evil conspiracy with criminals like tinubu and buhari.
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by aluku5: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2016
I salute you, you are a good man.
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by solexybadoo: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
frisky2good:
I wonder the kind of irresponsible parents that brought you to this world but chose not to train you. Is this how you talk to your father (that's if his drug addiction has not killed him)? Why do you people hide behind the keyboard to form boss when in real life you are as timid as a mouse? You go around embarrassing yourself and showing your lack of formal and informal education by opening that latrine in your head and spewing rubbish even when the matter is none of your business. Are you Jega or Jega's spokesman or you are just a zombie that only thinks of feeding?

Are u OK? If u think I'm forming boss online come meet for my hood then.... See mumu claiming elder online... Who u epp
Re: 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega by frisky2good(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Even God will not epp you with this your arrogance. You are on your own. Your parents did not epp you, your family did not epp you, why would you expect me to epp you? Sit down in front of your laptop and be looking for who will epp you.

solexybadoo:

Are u OK? If u think I'm forming boss online come meet for my hood then.... See mumu claiming elder online... Who u epp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency / Senator Sha’aba Lafiagi's House Burnt In Kwara Ahead Of LG Election (Photos) / Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.