Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges (1163 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by APCLyingBastard: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Why is falana quiet?

I am waiting for him to defend this callous act by the DSS just as he tried getting a sitting governor (Fayose) to be prosecuted in a Military Court Marshal investigating the alleged role of some officers in rigging Ekiti elections.

If Falana who at one time sued the Jonathan led FG over a delay he suffered in his flight schedule over Presidential movenent then I expect him to state his position on this current rape on our democracy.

Or is Falana and his SERAP so busy with drafting another useless lie against Ngozi and leading his retinue of charlatans to defend Buhari's certificate forgery case and perjury?

If Falana doesn't state his position either for or against the DSS raid on Judges then I can only say he is a confirmed legal quack and charlatan claiming Human Rights and Social Advocate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by APCLyingBastard: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
If Falana won't speak then what of Wole Soyinka? Has he now officially retired as a social commentator and govt critic?

Hypocrites and shameless old men.

6 Likes

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
this one don lose hope for life kpata kpata grin
Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by APCLyingBastard: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
this one don lose hope for life kpata kpata grin

If buhari is too stup1d to remember that power is transient and never forever, I expect the sycophants surrounding him to know that one day buhari will be gone for good and with that their troubles will begin.
Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by oduastates: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Why should he comment without first of all learning the facts?
Any casual observer with half a brain cell can tell that there is a pattern to rulings coming out of the supreme Court.
The Judiciary was the organ that I had always expected that any real anti - corruption campaign would start.
Beyond corruption,What bothers me the motivations behind this ?
Buhari has not shown himself to be keen on dealing with the corruption within his government.
Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by otukpo(f): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Falana is still thinking of which side to support publicly in this matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by babajero(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Any body waiting for falana to do something is wasting his/her time, because the man is just working for his pay, and never an activist of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by id911(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Femi Falana? Since that Ekiti saga i knew he didn't study law in any school but probably studied confusion & hypocrisy in an NURTW approved motor park

4 Likes

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by Abeymills(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Only God can save us now abacha did his own we knw dats not democratically elected president but we are in democracy now under a tyrant God pls change dis change 4 us
Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by Abeymills(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Only God can save us now abacha did his own we knw dats not democratically elected president but we are in democracy now under a tyrant God pls change dis change 4 us angry

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by kahal29: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
Why is falana quiet?

I am waiting for him to defend this callous act by the DSS just as he tried getting a sitting governor (Fayose) to be prosecuted in a Military Court Marshal investigating the alleged role of some officers in rigging Ekiti elections.

If Falana who at one time sued the Jonathan led FG over a delay he suffered in his flight schedule over Presidential movenent then I expect him to state his position on this current rape on our democracy.

Or is Falana and his SERAP so busy with drafting another useless lie against Ngozi and leading his retinue of charlatans to defend Buhari's certificate forgery case and perjury?

If Falana doesn't state his position either for or against the DSS raid on Judges then I can only say he is a confirmed legal quack and charlatan claiming Human Rights and Social Advocate.

Hear him

http://punchng.com/falana-condemns-nbas-demand-for-unconditional-release-of-arrested-judges/
Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by APCLyingBastard: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
kahal29:

Hear him

http://punchng.com/falana-condemns-nbas-demand-for-unconditional-release-of-arrested-judges/

The man is so desperate for political appointment which he will never get.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by OgatheTop: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
Why is falana quiet?

The man has lost his brain

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by freeze001(f): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
Why is falana quiet?

If Falana who at one time sued the Jonathan led FG over a delay he suffered in his flight schedule over Presidential movement then I expect him to state his position on this current rape on our democracy.

He has not said anything on the legality or otherwise of the actions of the DSS but he has rather berated the NBA for demanding the unconditional release of the judges. The man is already a lost cause and should never be addressed as human rights activist. He is rather a Buhari/APC Govt Rights Activist now, speaking in favour of where his bread is currently buttered.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by APCLyingBastard: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
freeze001:

He has not said anything on the legality or otherwise of the actions of the DSS but he has rather berated the NBA for demanding the unconditional release of the judges. The man is already a lost cause and should never be addressed as human rights activist. He is rather a Buhari/APC Govt Rights Activist now, speaking in favour of where hid bread is currently buttered.

After losing out of both the AGF and ICPC chairman positions, the charlatan is now eyeing Ekiti govt house and has dedicated much of his energy and time trying to have Fayose removed before 2019 with all manner of silly petitions and foolishness as seen in his unsolicited advice to the FG to arraign Fayose before a military court martial arguing lamely that a governor's immunity only covers prosecution in conventional courts and not military tribunals.

Early this year he and oby presented a paper in unilag declaring that buhari should side step the courts!

Falana is a rogue who has defended more corrupt politicians standing trial in court and who relied more on technicalities to get his clients off the hook than any other sane argument .

Was this man not lead counsel for Buhari's defense team comprising of 21 SANs and lawyers holding brief for Buhari in his perjury and forgery suit?

Ignore this fool abeg.
Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by Ehiscotch(m): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2016
I can see hate all over this guy. Falana is human with a brain just like yours. He might be sentimental - if indeed he is - why did you call him out? Who made you judge, jury & executioner? opening a thread just to bash someone else. Who you epp? Even if he had intentions of being the AGF e concern you? To burst your bubble he has releasf a press statement.
Re: Waiting To Hear That Ambulance Chaser, Falana Defend The DSS Raid On Judges by RZArecta(m): 4:03am On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
Why is falana quiet?

you don't have to wait too long, he has supported his slave masters

https://www.nairaland.com/3398334/blame-yourselves-not-dss-falana

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos / J. Goodluck Planning To Run For President In 2019 / Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.