Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,235 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

How To Get Your Ex Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Ex Back (720 Views)

How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Ex Back by surveycash(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hello Guys,

In this thread, I will be discussing secrets, tips, techniques and strategies to getting back your ex boy/girlfriend. You know how painful it is when he/she decides to cut off the relationship in the middle of the game. The most annoying part of it is that he/she ends up with someone who does not come close to you in status quo. That could be very humiliating and embarrassing. Don't worry, you will soon discover tactics you could use to win back your love in this thread.

Thank you and happy reading
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back by Godmother(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
Bro, what you should be discussing is how to get along and hook up with someone better. Not everyone would neccesarily want an ex back
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back by Helpers: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
One way to get your ex back is to stop being needy. Always remember this: a hungry dog doesn't get fed! Nobody wants to be around a needy person. It's hard-wired into our brains to align with people who have higher survival value and stay away from needy people. While it is possible to make your ex take you back out of pity, it's not what we are trying to accomplish here. You want your ex to be attracted to you again, not to feel sorry for you.

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YhvCwtidA

How To Get Someone Back

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise For Two Friends With "as" Genotype To Get Married / Ladies, Can You Allow Your Partner Travel With A Condom? / Serious Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.