Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,031 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover (1730 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Secret Nigerian Celebrity Weddings You Should Know About / Rihanna Reveals Her N*pples In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by Jethrolite(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
No plenty talk abeg, i passed the information as I saw it. grin

Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by freakthingz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dumb niggas
Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
And you wonder why your inferiority complex cant go away undecided
Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by olatunjithomas(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
I see mental recession.......

..... Good to be back again......
Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by Savvy2(f): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Guy why na?
Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jethrolite:
No plenty talk abeg, i passed the information as I saw it. grin
How far, bros? Long time! Did you apply for The GEM Project? Someone brought their link to the BOI thread then.
Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by Jethrolite(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

How far, bros? Long time! Did you apply for The GEM Project? Someone brought their link to the BOI thread then.
God forbid! When I started the national protest and got into the presidency, what did other participants do? They became enemies of those protesting the stiff conditions of BOI. How market today now? How many of them ever saw that money? Nigerian youths are not ready to run this country yet. Let the papas continue until we get sense.
Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
He is just trying to be funny
Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jethrolite:
God forbid! When I started the national protest and got into the presidency, what did other participants do? They became enemies of those protesting the stiff conditions of BOI. How market today now? How many of them ever saw that money? Nigerian youths are not ready to run this country yet. Let the papas continue until we get sense.
Personally, I just logged out immediately I saw their conditions. I was not about to subject any of my loved ones to that kind of stress. I moved on, followed that link and applied for the GEM program. I was invited for an induction in PH. They said they would get back to us in the next six weeks. It's been 5 months now and I have not heared from them.
So what happened, people did not turn up for your planned protest?
Re: Rihanna Reveals Her Secret Nigerian Lover by Jethrolite(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Personally, I just logged out immediately I saw their conditions. I was not about to subject any of my loved ones to that kind of stress. I moved on, followed that link and applied for the GEM program. I was invited for an induction in PH. They said they would get back to us in the next six weeks. It's been 5 months now and I have not heared from them.
So what happened, people did not turn up for your planned protest?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. A friend of mine who participated in yesp, I met him at in class training. He did his best to convince me to participate. I said not this government, another yesp will repeat. Everybody is just there making proposals and stealing what they can especially with their Oga not being able to monitor the presidency properly.

(1) (Reply)

Proudly Nigerian Lady: See What Singer Yemi Alade Was Spotted Wearing (photo) / How Actress Angela Okorie Has Been Prostituting In The Industry And Out Nigeria / Checkout Actress Chika Ike's Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.