Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art (21183 Views)

Wizkid Meet Davido And Thrills Fans At Rhythm Unplugged / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by oluwasegun400: 4:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Actress Toyin Aimakhu met with the president' daughter, Zahara Buhari .

They both attended the Rhythm of Hope Festival of Art and Culture in Abuja..

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/10/photos-actress-toyin-aimakhu-pictured-with-zahra-buhari/

2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by HungerBAD: 5:03am On Oct 10, 2016
Cool.

Beautiful Ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Both looking good.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Chanchit: 5:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Those pix has some problems, just can't figure out what

Lemme try
Zahra looked Photoshoped in the first pix, though its not Photoshoped, it also looks as if she has a bump.

Toyin's buba looks as if it was joined by a shoe maker

And the third picture background is too dark for their "status"

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by youngest85(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2016
D drug is nw showing on her body
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by maryjan8(f): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by DrRasheed: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2016
When a celebrity meet the super celebrity.. Zahra dressed in mama's attire thou.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2016
Zahra Wan join Nollywood. This recession is real

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by right0100: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2016
Zahra is the definition of beauty
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by francis247(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Not bad
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Yannny: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2016
GOOD FOR HER!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF NORTHERNERS (BECAUSE OF THEIR BEAUTY THOUGH) HAVE INDIAN ANCESTORS?

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by adedayoa2(f): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Chanchit:

Lemme try
Zahra looked Photoshoped in the first pix, though its not Photoshoped, it also looks as if she has a bump.

eyin aye

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Nellybank(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Wen will this girl accept my marriage proposal? Zahra am not getting any younger o. We need to settle down and start making kids or u want me to report u to ur father bubu?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Elxandre(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
Zahra with a fan.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by esosuo2: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
,looking good
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by John902(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
instead make dem get iPhone 7 snap correct pishure
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2016
This lady just dey tag alone anyhow

Drabeey was Here
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2016
Kilokanmi. .

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2016
All Pretty....

But I stand with my Idoma sweetheart cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by EternalBeing: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2016
I attended a burial ceremony of my friend's grand father 3 Days ago, but their tradition is that in every burial ceremony an ugly old man would come out and say the next person to die. So this old man said the first person to leave the burial ground will be next to die... Oooomo! My phone don die self. If you see my mama tell am o! For the past 3 Days, na burial we still dey oooo!!! If u were me, what would you do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by bankyblue(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2016
right0100:
Zaria is the definition of beauty

No bE only Zaria na kaduNA!

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by nmreports: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Vicadonis(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2016
How is this news now?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Elxandre:
Zahra with a fan.
which of the fans?table fan or standing fan?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by HoneyBee23(f): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2016
Chanchit:

Lemme try

you get eyes grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Iseoluwani: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2016
looks photo shopped in owerri

Faaaa. ke
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Jimi23(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Barawo after licking the feet of PDP politicians and voting against APC. U are now romancing APC.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by highwaist: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2016
I can remember vividly during 2014 election,Toyin said and I qoute"mole ku ni to ri yin(Jonathan)sir.she is hypocrats

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2016
o ti pe ti mo tin toast re zahra,,ojo lor o'se to ko ja nii mo pe 30 zahra ... o de jor ..iya mii reti omo ...omoge dakun gbo temi jowo majekin lo commit o ..#biggest joke
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari At Rhythm Of Hope Festival of Art by oluomo101(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Toyin Aihmaku Alacada

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards / Toyin Lawani Stuns In White Swimsuit / Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.