Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,643 members, 7,908,657 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

North Moved Against Jonathan Because Of Oil Blocs – Ofeimun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Moved Against Jonathan Because Of Oil Blocs – Ofeimun (13842 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Senate Strips President, Minister Of Power To Allocate Oil Blocs / FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: North Moved Against Jonathan Because Of Oil Blocs – Ofeimun by PierreSizzl(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2016
myklangelo:

Some Nigerians voted against GEJ not because he was corrupt, rather because they were MADE to believe they have a better choice in Buhari, who of note is a massive failure.

Some Nigerians get easily brainwashed, without faculty of subjective/objecti thinking.

And oil politics actually plays a pivotal role in Nigeria
God bless you my brother.

It baffles me that young, able-bodied men and women who claim they went to school will allow themselves to keep being goaded by the propaganda of this administration. Try to do a little research, put 2 and 2 together and you will see that this administrations stories do not add up.

I don't support Jonathan as a very effective leader, but I know that his administration was made to look bad so as to coerce gullible Nigerians to vote against him.

Think back, tell me when the insults against the presidency started. They branded him clueless, and suddenly all Nigerians agreed that their president was dumb and they ran with it. See where we are now.

2 Likes

Re: North Moved Against Jonathan Because Of Oil Blocs – Ofeimun by free13: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
PierreSizzl:

God bless you my brother.
It baffles me that young, able-bodied men and women who claim they went to school will allow themselves to keep being goaded by the propaganda of this administration. Try to do a little research, put 2 and 2 together and you will see that this administrations stories do not add up.
I don't support Jonathan as a very effective leader, but I know that his administration was made to look bad so as to coerce gullible Nigerians to vote against him.
Think back, tell me when the insults against the presidency started. They branded him clueless, and suddenly all Nigerians agreed that their president was dumb and they ran with it. See where we are now.

You are right.
Re: North Moved Against Jonathan Because Of Oil Blocs – Ofeimun by Ovamboland(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
angelo5uk:
We knew all these and we warned our Yoruba brothers but they refused to listen...
Call the average Yoruba man....and he'll gladly play second fiddle to these Gambaris anytime any day
It's high time the Yorubas realize that they were used as a means to an end. The so called CHANGE mantra was scam to begin...
What's happening to Tinubu right now should be used as a case study. Since the inception of this country.... The Gambaris has always have a born to rule mentality..... Jonathan became a president by chance. And when the time came... He had to be purged out like a parasite
What worries me is that the way the country is designed right now..... The Gambaris will always have the upper hand.... They have a 90% chance of being the president..... All thanks to the Yorubas.
Forget APC or PDP
Buhari would gladly hand over to a Gambari PDP than to hand over to Osinbanjo

And what is the real gain of a Jonathan presidency? Lagos-Ibadan is still in bad shape, Otuoke residents still drink polluted water, Brass LNG in Bayelsa remain abandoned, Olokola LNG forgotten, no refinery was built, and the existing ones remain unproductive, No new Petrochemical plant unlike the way the Saudis built humongous complexes in same period and yet feeling recession today, our University standards remain low,
All the dollars we earned was not heavily invested in power plants or infrastructure but used to import food, tooth pick, shirts and trousers we should be making ourselves, toys and fireworks and we thought we were enjoying, now is pay back time.

What will you benefit if Jonathan was allowed to be the one to share oil block to his cronies and what will you lose if Buhari is the one to share it to his own cronies?
With Jonathan we are sure things would continue in the downward spiral as he vowed to keep thing the same, Buhari said he would do thiongs differently and we gave him to chance to prove himself, we are watching............... cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Minna For Niger Investment Summit 2017 (photos / Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN / Tinubu: Should Nigerians Really Shut Up? By Promise Adiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.