Stats: 3,199,537 members, 7,972,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:35 PM

Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) (52202 Views)

Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by freeman95(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2016
BlackMystery:
What's with the nails and heavy makeup @15..n are u nt suppose to be in ss2 or in school..??careful what u wish for

shut up

enemy of progress

u would have done worse if u had such fame at her age
Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
CFCman:

Here, in the US, I'm unaware of any law criminalizing the act of adults making sexual poses as teenagers (at least not in California).

Such a law won't survive a constitutional challenge in a state or federal court due to the vagueness of such a statute.

Your school fees no waste at all. wink
Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
PaperLace:

Your school fees no waste at all. wink
Lol.
I just dey try, ma'am cool
Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by BlackMystery(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
freeman95:

shut up

enemy of progress

u would have done worse if u had such fame at her age

You never chop better beating grin
Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by freeman95(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
BlackMystery:

You never chop better beating grin

God save u sha .... as i just check your profile i no know wetin to talk again...

thats if na u be that on your dp grin
Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by MrRationaL(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Getting set for the herculean task ahead

Wiz-kid Davido make una come see fresh fish o

Cos if Jim IYKE and CHIDI MOKEME handle am ,notin go reach una again embarassed cry

No be lie o chidi mokeme and jim iyke go lick her lips sotail e go turn to black

Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by MrRationaL(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2017
MackBrooklyn:
It's very difficult to understand God nowadays, he will creates beautiful ladies and then makes them a celebrity or a beauty pageant angry
Na true Oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by MrRationaL(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Olukokosir:
I dey pity ur body nd camel toe... E go open lyk d mouth of GEPEE tank
Hahahahahaha I don die o
Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by MrRationaL(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
wacoj:

I've been following this girl through her movies for long. As at three years back, she was very little, I wonder how she managed to blow up over night. If you can remember a movie she did with MERCY JOHSON i can't remember the name of the movie again but Mercy was called DUMEBI you will understand that this girl is not more than 15.

Are u talking about Dumebi the dirty girl? Regina daniels wasn't featured in that movie. But incase u have watched ''IMMACULATE HEART'' wow the girl killed it there. Though she was little. Don't know how she grow to this age shall abi them pump her.
Re: Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) by moorevic(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
And the Vaseline crew will be hallucinating

Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. / Tiwa Savage Brags Over Beauty In New Photos / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured