Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? (1262 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by jossylala(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2006
i have 2 distance relationship but without sucess I am now trying to get 1 nearbye but all to no avail.pls I need help on what to do
Re: Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by smartsoft(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2006
which of those girls that are far away is more truthfull to you,  ? and let me tell you it's very difficult to maintain a long relationship and at the same time you can do it,  if you are determined,  just know the actuall girl that is more serious you.
Re: Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by sweetlove(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2006
Patience My Dear is what You need,Yours will always come to you when the times comes,God is a wonder God,You dont have to be worried/ Hurry.
Re: Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by fellow(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2006
2 distant relationship and you are thinking of gettin a third one nearby, i don't think i got that well enuff. Would you please try and expantiate on that
Re: Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by Busta(f): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2006
forget bout the distance ones cos u gonna end up disappointed and hurt.

watchu doin with 2 distance relationships anyways? ain't one enuff heart ache
Re: Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by jossylala(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2007
you said u need more explanation? here it comes,

I use to av a girl at kd,but when i went there, i found out that she got someone else. the applies to the other. right now, i am looking for a true love.
Re: Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by asoji23(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2009
@ Poster (I have 2 distance relationship but without sucess)

Read your post and digest very well 'BUT WITHOUT SUCESS' when you know it's never suvessful why keeping it? Leave them and move on to the next step in life. There is no problem in having distance relationship, but only if t's sucessful. you might have a nearest one and also not sucessful.
Get yourself a sucessful relationship. Goodluck
Re: Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by izeek(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2009
what u search for soo hard, always finds a way to elude u.
Re: Pls Help Me,what Should I Do? by yme1(f): 3:06pm On May 05, 2009
without SUCESS

@poster
please move on with ya life and before you do that please call it quit with the distance babes

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Help, What Is This Trying To Say? / What Is The Longest Time You Have Stayed Apart From Your Lover And Gotten Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.