Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,689 members, 7,911,880 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) (1056 Views)

Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Akwa Ibom Man With Head Cancer Whose Photos Went Viral Undergoes Surgery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by tnewsr: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
A schoolboy who lived with his head hanging to one side is finally able to see the world 'straight' after life-changing surgery. Mahendra Ahirwar, 13, has a rare condition that made his neck muscles so weak his head hung at a 180-degree angle. His crocked neck meant Mahendra was restricted to just sitting as he was unable to stand or walk and needed help to eat and go to the toilet.

But Mahendra's life has been transformed thanks to a stranger, mother-of-two Julie Jones living 4,000 miles away in Liverpool who read his story and raised £12,000 for an operation to straighten his neck. Now the Mahendra can do the same things other boys his age can - like go to school. His dad Mukesh, 41, told MailOnline: 'It's a miracle! He looks great. His neck is straight; and his life is so very different.

You can read more on this story here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1691/boy-with-head-at-180-degrees-can-finally-see-world-the-right

These are some selected photos of before and after of the boy.

Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by tnewsr: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Science 1-0 Religion angry angry
Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Awwww! I'm happy for him
Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry angry angry
Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
soberdrunk:

Religion is d foundation of science

1 Like

Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:

Religion is d foundation of science

I will agree with you because today is Monday and i just came to relax for a bit but in no distant future i will modify this comment grin grin grin
Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
soberdrunk:

I will agree with you because today is Monday and i just came to relax for a bit but in no distant future i will modify this comment grin grin grin

i have evidence to back up my point in d HOLY book
Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:

i have evidence to back up my point in d HOLY book

Am guessing you are "muslim", i used to be muslim too and my alfa told me those stories too..........
Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
God will show u d right path
Re: Boy With Head At 180-degrees Can Finally See World The Right Way Up (photos) by todaynewsreview: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
tnewsr:
A schoolboy who lived with his head hanging to one side is finally able to see the world 'straight' after life-changing surgery. Mahendra Ahirwar, 13, has a rare condition that made his neck muscles so weak his head hung at a 180-degree angle. His crocked neck meant Mahendra was restricted to just sitting as he was unable to stand or walk and needed help to eat and go to the toilet.

But Mahendra's life has been transformed thanks to a stranger, mother-of-two Julie Jones living 4,000 miles away in Liverpool who read his story and raised £12,000 for an operation to straighten his neck. Now the Mahendra can do the same things other boys his age can - like go to school. His dad Mukesh, 41, told MailOnline: 'It's a miracle! He looks great. His neck is straight; and his life is so very different.

You can read more on this story here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1691/boy-with-head-at-180-degrees-can-finally-see-world-the-right

These are some selected photos of before and after of the boy.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Died A Day After Posting This. / World Kidney Day: Foods That Maintains The KIDNEY Functionality *Updated* / History Of Healthcare System In Nigeria. (please Enter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.