Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (970306 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Danhumprey: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Angelinastto:

ama dreaming? Danhumprey? Is that you?
yeah. it's me. you neglected to do your own part of the bargain,despite dropping my contact as you requested ...... so I gave up, stop following the story.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol boy boy no be work? Happy sunday sweetheart

Am sure Kelvin is just trying to keep his profile on a low key...

BTW shey You See me ni? You don send me outta here nah...
Oya! Ofe!!!

#HappySundayAngel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by NelsonObas(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
am forced to comment here. wat a nice piece!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessadeola(f): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
It surely must be Kelvin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
let us give a standing ovation for kelvin as he arrives.

bros dtobs please stay with us,i've been listening to a song since morning and am dedicating it to you.
Stay by sam smith
i apologise on behalf of angelinastto
Thank you in anticipation of response.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Danhumprey:
yeah. it's me. you neglected to do your own part of the bargain,despite dropping my contact as you requested ...... so I gave up, stop following the story.
i saved the contact but it did not show on my whatsap list. So you abandoned me? Thats unfair. What am i saying? You did not leave your contact.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
DTOBS:

Am sure Kelvin is just trying to keep his profile on a low key...

BTW shey You See me ni? You don send me outta here nah... Oya! Ofe!!!
#HappySundayAngel
lol him be dangote pikin o. Lol ofe koo, you get medicine? Same to you swidy(lets celebrate sunday in za other room)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by djbasket(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
cool
Angelinastto:

lol local nation of boko haram.
who told you nigeria is local,that preson is still livingin the 5th century,i stay in lagos tho, boko haram are in the north very far awayangry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
NelsonObas:
am forced to comment here. wat a nice piece!
thanks dear, welcome on board.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
princessadeola:
It surely must be Kelvin
your majesty i think so too
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
elskillful:
let us give a standing ovation for kelvin as he arrives.

bros dtobs please stay with us,i've been listening to a song since morning and am dedicating it to you.
Stay by sam smith
i apologise on behalf of angelinastto
Thank you in anticipation of response.
lol all yeh kelvin fans prepare kunu for your nigga o. Ohhhh who said you should beg dtobs now? You even dedicate song to him? I said tie him in a coner of the thread o jare!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
djbasket:
cool who told you nigeria is local,that preson is still livingin the 5th century,i stay in lagos tho, boko haram are in the north very far awayangry
lol true Nigerian-hero of our time.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dtobs nah that quilox where dem beat oritsha femi u wan carry me go? You wanto spoil this fine face for me? God will not collect for you... Oluwatymylehin, hormobolanle, vectoh, jagugu88li.... Show abeg.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Angelinastto:
hmm bussy? In za other room? Lol coming

What is za oza room?

Aaaaah......aunty angel.....u haff join bad gang

U are a bad child......I don't know za oza room o

Kelvin don show......Action wan start na......more akara oo.....aunty angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by djbasket(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol true Nigerian-hero of our time.
thanks(blushing)grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol all yeh kelvin fans prepare kunu for your nigga o. Ohhhh who said you should beg dtobs now? You even dedicate song to him? I said tie him in a coner of the thread o jare!
How can i tie sombori that has a big trailer when i don't have bicycle tyre?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Missmossy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Angelinastto:

what a relief! Thanks dear. Hope all is well?
Sure babe had to take time off to work on a project. More wisdom to you dear. Ride on cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by qulthum: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
that should be Kelvin ooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
girlhaley:

What is za oza room?

My sister za oza room is a long story but wat I can say is, it was created by angel n dbtos. n it purpose is to....*clearing throat.angel we're u?
kon n help me finish am,E too big for my mouth.
Neva won die Cos dbtos fit send trailer com now
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sister 3GBOSA!!! FOR u oooje no mind me. I dy sleep Kelvin is a boy evaf cumin bak
make I just fold my hand dy observe
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin iyaf recustomiz DTOBS NAME BUT come to think of it dbtos fit him beta#Lol
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by jupitre(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2016
Angelinastto:
Thanks dear, welcome on board........... Soonest

Am waiting..i hope its kelvin sha,.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 2:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Angelinastto:
thanks dear
Uwc.. More ink to ur pen.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
girlhaley:

What is za oza room?

lol nah you corrupt o... Me am talking about za other room where we do sunday school.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2016
elskillful:
How can i tie sombori that has a big trailer when i don't have bicycle tyre?
lol elskillful you fall hand. You wey i think say you dey behind me like hunch back.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Missmossy:

Sure babe had to take time off to work on a project. More wisdom to you dear. Ride on cheesy
hope is money project o. Thanks dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2016
hormobolanle:

My sister za oza room is a long story but wat I can say is, it was created by angel n dbtos. n it purpose is to....*clearing throat.angel we're u?
kon n help me finish am,E too big for my mouth.
Neva won die Cos dbtos fit send trailer com now
lol nah sunday school we dey do there biko
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Missmossy(f): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Angelinastto:

hope is money project o. Thanks dear
Haha we girls and money grin when it yields the desired result money would surely come out of it.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2016
hormobolanle:
grin iyaf recustomiz DTOBS NAME BUT come to think of it dbtos fit him beta#Lol
lol my dtobs will always be dtobs for life!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by presido997(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2016
Angelinastto:
hmm am thinking same
U re thinkin same, ain't u d writer,.,,,, u re teasin me abi?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2016
See suspense! Well done. More wisdom....
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2016
jupitre:

Am waiting..i hope its kelvin sha,.
same here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.