Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (970484 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Creeza(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Madam, why you do me like this nah. Its Creez.a nt Oreeza grin

no worry, my name will soon stick like glue for your tongue.

I just dae sip my dawa akamu small small with Kwose for here. Ride on ma!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hahaha.
See as my people use comment full everywhere.
Babsopey(mentor) Dtobs (boo) Creeza, sharafawizkidayo Whizkidefe, shalom7, reoteemie, Yemike, girlhaley, spinxytinxy, lankyannie, kingphilip, Rachelfst(big sis) Hormobolanle (swidy), elskillful.
Super greatful to all readers. Sorry about the delay, down with malaria and dtobs no gree take me to the hospital. Hes been giving me agbo(herb).
Will update when i get better. Again, thanks for your support. Goodnight!

3 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Babsopey(mentor) Dtobs (boo) Creeza, sharafawizkidayo Whizkidefe, shalom7, reoteemie, Yemike, girlhaley, spinxytincy, lankyannie, kingphilip, Rachelfst(big sis) Hormobolanle (swidy), elskillful.
Super greatful to all readers. Sorry about the delay, down with malaria and dtobs no gree take me to the hospital. Hes been giving me agbo(herb).

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Creeza(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
No wahala dear. !
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Get well soon dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hw is u na? pele dear i hope and pray u get beta soonest! missed u, bt wait first shea recession self don hold mosquito, @dtobs u had beta take our angel to the hospital o, or u go hear am frm me!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Angelinastto i'm also grateful 4 your constant updates.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] get well soon
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yemike(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Angelinastto:
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Babsopey(mentor) Dtobs (boo) Creeza, sharafawizkidayo Whizkidefe, shalom7, reoteemie, Yemike, girlhaley, spinxytincy, lankyannie, kingphilip, Rachelfst(big sis) Hormobolanle (swidy), elskillful.
get well soon dearie wish u quick recovery and mind u dtobs likes you wella that's why he's giving u agbo.... trust me, agbo works faster than drugs.******
bottom line__i need more update.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yemike:

get well soon dearie wish u quick recovery and mind u dtobs likes you wella that's why he's giving u agbo.... trust me, agbo works faster than drugs.******
bottom line__i need more update.
Thank you my brother... #BuyNaijaGrowNaira #UseAgboPromoteOurCulture

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Angelinastto:
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Get well soon dearie, let's change this boo o, abi what do you think. Good night, sweet dreams.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
Hw is u na? pele dear i hope and pray u get beta soonest! missed u, bt wait first shea recession self don hold mosquito, @dtobs u had beta take our angel to the hospital o, or u go hear am frm me!!!
"Your" Angel will be fine grin grin...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
rachealfst:
Get well soon dearie, let's change this boo o, abi what do you think. Good night, sweet dreams.
#ChangeDChange grin grin grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Angelinastto:
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Oya sip this thing nah, stop behaving like a small pikin nahhh
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Roeteemie(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oya take agbo ooo jere oooooohhhh y u dy do lyk omo ana no pour am 4 ur cloth oooo. ndo-pele get well soon!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Angelinastto:
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
choi!y u no kun tel me mk i kari u go babalawo nah?biko try drink dt herb+xtra cus me no wn luk 4u here 2mr ooo.get well soon dear,u ar heald already(shebi i tel u say dtobs no gt shishi).

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Babsopey(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Angelinastto:
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry dear. I think this boo make sense o, agbo is the way to go in this recession. Get well soonest dearie
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is getting instresting, Angelina Jolie tongue sori Angelinasto i mean 2 say... U are nailing it..
Weldone dear.. GOD IS UR STRENGHT.. Kip it up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
rachealfst:
i support u ooje.DTOBS na wicked poor man,e no get konchest at all.after all na change era we dy abeg #TEAMCHANGE DTOBS
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Angelinastto:
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Pele dear,get well soon cox my eye dy suck.wen i won dash u ELSKILLFUL u say u no want,assuming na hin now i sure say e no go eva give u agbo.
As i dy warn u dat time u bin tink say I b enemy of ya happiness, u c yaself now?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Roeteemie:
Oya take agbo ooo jere oooooohhhh y u dy do lyk omo ana no pour am 4 ur cloth oooo. ndo-pele get well soon!!
so uself dy part of people wey dy support bad tin?
chaiiiiii SMH
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Babsopey:

Sorry dear. I think this boo make sense o, agbo is the way to go in this recession. Get well soonest dearie

#ChopKnuckle Bro grin grin...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2016
hormobolanle:

Pele dear,get well soon cox my eye dy suck.wen i won dash u ELSKILLFUL u say u no want,assuming na hin now i sure say e no go eva give u agbo.
As i dy warn u dat time u bin tink say I b enemy of ya happiness, u c yaself now?
Look at you, na sugarmoon you and eskillful carry Una self go for like 6months Now!!! Anyways, agbo is the best solution.

#ChangeDBoo #ChangeOrChain
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Lankyannie:
choi!y u no kun tel me mk i kari u go babalawo nah?biko try drink dt herb+xtra cus me no wn luk 4u here 2mr ooo.get well soon dear,u ar heald already(shebi i tel u say dtobs no gt shishi).
Hmmmmm.... wink wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Roeteemie:
Thank you my sister ooo... Na dis same agbo our fore fathers take nurture us wey come make our body strong kakaraka...

#TeamAgbo #IbileToBad
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2016
hormobolanle:

i support u ooje.DTOBS na wicked poor man,e no get konchest at all.after all na change era we dy abeg #TEAMCHANGE DTOBS
Lol. I cant believe Babsopey is rooting for him. #Team change DTOB @Angelinastto
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2016
rachealfst:
Lol. I cant believe Babsopey is rooting for him. #Team change DTOB @Angelinastto
Hahahahaha... "Oro yii abi Oro mi"?.. cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2016
hormobolanle:

tell her somrin.
i would 've given her liquors like ak47,bullet. these are energy drinks.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ASBEE(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Somtin force me to create account for NL, bfor na stand i dey stand read dis story buh nOw i wan buy property for here.... Am here to stay
Nice story bae!! Get well soon and update mOre.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
DTOBS:

Hmmmmm.... wink wink
see ppl wey geh boo,ordinary 2tk ur angel go hospital u no gree.pray mk nfn happen 2her wid dt concoction u gv her cus na army go settle ur mata if smtin goes wrong.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
hormobolanle:

No mind dat bro dtobs, he wan kill angel 4 me o, i agree wit u sist. we need to change dtobs and bring somebody else like me![code author=hormobolanle post=51375034]
i support u ooje.DTOBS na wicked poor man,e no get konchest at all.after all na change era we dy abeg #TEAMCHANGE DTOBS[/quote]No mind dat bro dtobs, he wan kill angel 4 me o, i agree wit u sist. we need to change dtobs and bring somebody else like me![/code]
hormobolanle:

No mind dat bro dtobs, he wan kill angel 4 me o, i agree wit u sist. we need to change dtobs and bring somebody else like me!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
No mind dat bro dtobs, he wan kill angel 4 me o, i agree wit u sist. we need to change dtobs and bring somebody else like me![code author=hormobolanle post=51375034]
i support u ooje.DTOBS na wicked poor man,e no get konchest at all.after all na change era we dy abeg #TEAMCHANGE DTOBSNo mind dat bro dtobs, he wan kill angel 4 me o, i agree wit u sist. we need to change dtobs and bring somebody else like me![/code]
i support u ooje.DTOBS na wicked poor man,e no get konchest at all.after all na change era we dy abeg #TEAMCHANGE DTOBSNo mind dat bro dtobs, he wan kill angel 4 me o, i agree wit u sist. we need to change dtobs and bring somebody else like me!
Eh! secret admirers are now showing up.@Angelinastto I think we should start selling application forms o, let the interested fans apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.