Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:11 PM

How To Overcome Panic Attack - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Overcome Panic Attack (491 Views)

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. / Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Panic Attack by Damilare5882(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
hello nairalanders... has anyone ever experienced this strange feelings that occurs in different forms and stays for like days whereby resulting into fear of unknown , fast heartbeat , depression, fast breathe, shivering and so n.. it just happens all of a sudden ..and it makes you feel as if you wanna go nuts, feeling like you are hypertensive, and to the worst,feeling like you wanna die... please if you have ever experience this feelings.. can you share your experience and how you overcame it ... thanks
Re: How To Overcome Panic Attack by Collenshy2020(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
to be honest mine was more like committing suicide, at the end i was relieved by Angelic counciling by an Evangelist, it all happened like a movie scene. the best thing you've to do is spew out all your worries to someone of decent repute, believe me there would be a difference.
Re: How To Overcome Panic Attack by adedayor08(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
if you are a Muslim please listen so some beautiful chapters of the holy Quran and try to focus on what you are hearing. If you are a Christian then Reading the Bible will help you calm down. an atheist should listen to music (slow music ).

see your doctor to be double sure that you are fine and most of all try not to worry about life situations its not permanent

my one kobo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Did You Experience Some Of These Symptoms / See How Happy You Are, Take A Test With Our Happiness Score Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.