Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,314 members, 7,910,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

33xtr03r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 33xtr03r's Profile / 33xtr03r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2016
CltrAltDel:
our post is off topic dude… u really need to make use of that tiny thing inside ya big head

Lets stick to comments from our blood blodas
Igbo are bigots…. Joe ibokwe
IPOB are terrorist & fraudster….

Lol…. You have ran out of ideas…..your post is off topic dude… u really need to make use of that tiny thing inside ya big head… I will not post gory pics of ur blood blodas ritual killing cos them plenty for net

Lets stick to comments from our blood blodas
Igbo are bigots…. Joe ibokwe
IPOB are terrorist & fraudster….Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu

Your ewedu soup-filled brain is having a heavy toll on your neck...

Read what a sensible Yoruba man has to tell you -

Bays.water post:
"Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.
"
Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
You're doing everything to rope in the North, whereas the focus of Igbokwe's piece is the Igbo.

There isn't any roping in of any innocent group...
Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:

From ya blood blodar
IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times

Here's a message from a sensible Yoruba man -
Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:
And here is from your blood brother…..

Igbo are bigots…. Joe Ibokwe grin grin grin angry

Read the message from a Kenyan researcher for your Yoruba tribe - https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba
Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Here's a message for your Yoruba folks:

Politics / Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by 33xtr03r: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
@OP, Plain truth, but I trust my flat- heads brothers AKA knows as second class citizens they will soon answer you.

One thing is certain with the Igbo Nation: Igbos are not like the Yorubas and some other docile tribes in Nigeria who are too myopic to follow criminals and their rougish candidates sheepishly and blindly. Igbos are not political saboteurs like the Yorubas who are mendacious and notoriously known for making a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

At the outset of PMB administration Igbo leaders were the first to visit Aso Rock to congratulate him and pledge their support for him. Immediately Yorubas and their cohorts were infuriated and were all over the media ranting and abusing Igbo leaders for making such visits. The bitterness was vivid and yet Igbo leaders did not insult or attack the presidency.

It's on record and verifiable that Igbos have not stood against the progress of the presidency. 

In aftermath of the 2011 victory of GEJ at the polls Yoruba National Youth Corp Members where butchered by PMB kinsmen without much noise from the Yorubas.
Yorubas did not deem it to rant carelessly and make noise everywhere.

In the build up to the 2015 general elections many Yorubas and their numerous media outfits abused GEJ and the office of the presidency with reckless abandon. Yorubas called GEJ unprintable names - clueless, shoeless, drunkard, fisherman, dumb, Boko-Haram sponsor even when it's an open secret that BH was an evil invention by Northerners to destabilise and islamise the country; coupled with treasonable threats like forming a parallel govt, make the country ungovernable,  'soaked in the blood of dog and the baboon' threat.

Yorubas and their elites spearheaded the campaigns of calumny and insults that earned GEJ the most insulted president ever in history.

Indeed, virtually every Yoruba person is blinded by hypocrisy and delusion. Just last Saturday, July 10, 2016, a Yoruba woman was dismembered by Northern islamists for preaching in Abuja and yet the deluded people are nowhere to be found on NL creating endless threads to register their anger.

To the hypocritical Yorubas, the Hausa-Fulanis are peaceful and accommodative and thus have no problem; they can kidnap, kill, maim, destroy and ravage Yorubaland and as much as they like. 
Yorubas are more concerned about the Igbo people seeking self-determination peacefully than a group of islamic fanatics butchering and slaughtering people under the guise of religion even without provocation.

18 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I reported that bigot 33xtr03r to the mods and got him banned. He rushed to open another handle 33xtr00r. The guy is compulsively abusive. Civil matured discourse is not in his books. I've gotten multiple of his other handles banned. Will continue to get him banned until he learns ow to be civil in public.

It's ironic how a notorious NON3NTITY of NL would go about with bile-filled hatred against Igbos and at the same time pretending to be objective while senselessly grandstanding as possessing the powers to do and undo monikers on NL.

Rather than continue to promote the hatred and bitterness passed unto you by your forbears, I'd advise you learn to respect and comport yourself in the public.

However, you can keep on wailing profusely on NL while masking your hypocrisy, and basking in the euphoria of banning monikers and hiding comments that knocked some sense into your bigotic skull of tribalism.
Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
obailala:
You said you want to leave Nigeria as the only condition for you to make progress in your life, farewell!

I wish you success in your OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters.

Bye!
Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
A full blown ethnic hate preacher u become. Got ur handle 33xtr00r banned some moments ago. U hurriedly opened another with which u jus can't stop ur bile-filled sermons. I ll advice u again refrain abusive rhetoric or u continue to get banned. Learn to be civil, ehn!

Here comes the notorious NON3NTITY of NL camouflaging as 'we SS' wannabe and bragging of possessing a useless connection to ban handles that have knocked some sense into his bigotic head in recent times.

I don't blame you entirely. I blame the authorities on this forum who entrench favouritism and underhanded practices to gag freedom of expression while encouraging and promoting beastly comments from known tribalists to promote hatred and favouritism on a public forum.

I'd advise you learn to respect and comport yourself in the public.

However, you can keep on wailing profusely on NL while masking your hypocrisy, and basking in the euphoria of banning monikers to your shame.
Politics / Re: IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times by 33xtr03r: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
OgundeleT:

Nigeria a member of ECOWAS, African union, UN is illegal country? LOLS. BTW i av no time for that but take this candid advice, vote for reps that will help u push for referendum. so u people should stop committing suicide on the street by facing Nigeria security, you know here in Africa especially Nigeria our security behave differently

Yorubas cannot determine for the Igbos how to go about self-determination.

The man who does not believe in a cause should leave those who are determined to forge ahead despite the threats and challenges.

For a long while now you lots have threatened war against Igbos. You promised yourselves to complete the annihilation of Igbos. You vowed to confiscate Igbo properties. You keep drumming, Igboland is landlocked, sea-locked, air-locked, sunlight-locked, gravity-locked and all what not just to attempt quench the raging IPOB tsunamic movement. Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops and business premises. Yorubas have used every foul means to defraud Igbos of their hard earned monies. And you still have the guts to leave the myriads of problems bedevilling Yoruba tribe to grandstand in the public with unfounded theories against the Igbo Nation.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

My candid advice to you Yorubas: it will be honourable for Yorubas to channel their energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic now before it's too late.

Politics / Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
obailala:
Swerve man.. the last thing any human with a brain should do is to engage in a back and forth argument with a fully brainwashed ipob merchant.

You win!

The last thing any sane person should do is to tolerate an ass-licking hypocrite who has mortgaged his soul to the devil for a pot of porridge.

Go play with your mates in the sand of hypocrisy...

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.