Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,235 members, 7,923,177 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

33xtr0r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 33xtr0r's Profile / 33xtr0r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 33xtr0r: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I m from d SS! Its worthy of note to state here that those who badly don't want any infrastructural dev are SE! An average SS has moved on frm GEJ lose! We knw too well that GEJ is never ever gona come back! He doesn't even stand d chance! The shallow minds here re d ipods! They love anytin that makes d president look bad, even at their own detriment! That's jus hw low they ve sunk!

Are you too ashamed to mention your ethnic group? Is SS an ethnic nationality?

Stop fooling around and hiding under SS as if your
people are worthless...

Deluded set of hypocrites!
Politics / Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 33xtr0r: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
obailala:
Okay I may be wrong in my assertions, but kindly explain the rationale behind people wishing hurt on themselves just to prove a political point?.... On more than one occasion I have encountered some strange characters saying PMB/APC should take away 'their' projects from the SE/SS, how do you explain such degenerative mentality?

If such mentality or assertion is true SE/SS people would not be clamouring for a viable deep sea port or the second Niger bridge.

It makes no sense spreading wicked propaganda all over the media against SE/SS as if the SW are not the major beneficiary whose politicians ought to have done the needful to have the railway project in the budget ab initio.

I'm no fan of either party. Whatever is good for the goose should be good for the gander.
Politics / Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 33xtr0r: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
CyerSeries:
If the government really want to include the project, they should come with a supplementary budget that will capture the project, it's not rocket science.

The game the government is playing here is to make Nigeria think the NASS is sabotaging them because of Saraki's trial.. I don't give a fvck about Saraki anyway.
Another thing they wanna do is to create impression that SE/SS representatives at the NASS are blocking FG's project in the region brought by Amechi..

[size=14pt]This tuale4u is the same Edo criminal with the moniker atbu which was spamming this forum with a well written hate speech/propaganda against Igbos on this forum.. He is from Edo and was deported from Italy because of his criminal record..Since project brouhaha broke out, he has been spamming this forum with his evil propaganda against Igbos trying to create division between SS/SE. So everybody should be careful about him and call him out immediately. [/size]
Politics / Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 33xtr0r: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
[s]
obailala:
Sometimes you need to ignore the foolishness proceeding from some of those imbeciles who claim they are speaking for the SS/SE. Some of these guys lost their sanity since Jonathan lost the election. In order to justify their hatred and decision to reject APC/Buhari, they fervently pray everyday that no developmental projects should be done in the SE/SS. In their hearts, they would be very sad if the Buhari/APC whom they hate does more for the SE/SS zones in terms of infrastructural development than the one they call their hero; more than once, I have read comments like "Buhari should take his projects to the north and SW, 'WE' don't need his railway."

These guys fervently pray for doom in the nation, they celebrate the current economic hardship and they rejoice at any hint of bad news. They have sold their minds and souls to the devil and have been rewarded with foolishness. Sometimes they really don't deserve a response.
[/s]

Stop this your stale hyping on GEJ losing 2015 presidential election when you're clueless on the matter at hand!
You can't possibly fool everybody all the time with your usual antics...

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.