Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Husband’s Ghost Visits Me Everyday- Celine Dion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband’s Ghost Visits Me Everyday- Celine Dion (1094 Views)

Celine Dion's Dramatic Weight Loss / Celine Dion’s Response To Her Body Shamers “leave Me Alone, I Feel Attractive” / Celine Dion Is Unrecognizable As She Goes Braless In All Black Outfit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Ghost Visits Me Everyday- Celine Dion by bbbabes1: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
An emotional Celine Dion claims that the ghost of her husband is with her daily as as she celebrated performing one thousand shows. Celine was teary eyed and overjoyed as she reflected on healing with her three sons and her continued grief over the loss of husband Rene Angelil in January.

According to Daily Record, she revealed that her sons finally feel more settled at being back in their Vegas home, where their father died, and that she still feels her husband’s ghost at her side. Celine wept, laughed and was overwhelmed during a 90 minute show, which saw her getting at least eight standing ovations.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/my-husbands-ghost-visits-me-everyday.html?m=1

Re: My Husband’s Ghost Visits Me Everyday- Celine Dion by YhungPablo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
kk.
Re: My Husband’s Ghost Visits Me Everyday- Celine Dion by Came: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Make you no join am ooooo,,, make you stay pass him age before you go.
Re: My Husband’s Ghost Visits Me Everyday- Celine Dion by doyinisaac(m): 3:40am On Oct 11, 2016
awww this benin girl...her real name is helen 'o dion.. grin...na when she travel abroad she turn her name to celine dion.......

on a serious note she is one of the greatest vocalists in the world.....

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday / Young Eze Ndigbo of Malaysia Dies In His Sleep (Photos) / Video Of Mob Beating Soldier Caught In Warri For Stealing Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.