Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Share Your Love-letter Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Love-letter Experience. (15794 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Love-letter Experience. by krissconnect(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Shout out to that girl or boy you wrote loveletters to and was eventually caught or traded successfully.

My own experience is this: I exchanged numerous number of letters with this girl in my jss2. I always tore the ones she gave me after reading them, never knew she was storing hers in her school bag. One day,a letter leaked. The love letter I wrote to her,and the whole class got to know about it,and then I was blamed and punished. The girl pretended innocent and saved her ass. I was shamefully tagged the 'lover boy' way back then after the incident. Share yours...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/344159_Love_Letter_jpga3c19dab5536b8414c1128bf9dbff500 illustrative love letter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by madridguy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chai OP, you just remind me of Ramota omo iya Alamala. Brb

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
cool

I wrote mine with a lot of flowery phrases and sent it to the girl through Her friend.

She was in the hostel at that time.

It was later that I got to discover( through one of my spies in the hostel) that the girl, upon receiving the letter, gathered Her friends round.
They started passing the letter round and were pointing out and circling grammatical errors.

I received the first letter with all the corrections and undeterred, I wrote another letter.

Till date, I still dey wait for reply.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by osesology(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Well, there was this girl l was dying for back then, l think 2004. l was in jss1. We weren't in the same school. Whenever l see her pass by our house on her way to church, my heart almost jumps out of my chest. I tried to toast her but she wasn't even listening to me.
Then valentine came and l decided to write a love letter and put it in a card. l come mumu put #200 inside (money l got from doing legbuke).
l gave it to a female friend of hers to help me deliver it. The next day, she returned the letter to me through the same friend, including the money, saying that she wasn't interested.
I couldn't eat through out that day...even to the next day.

But right now, anytime l visit my hometown and l see her, l start to wonder what it was about her back then that made me go gaga whenever l saw her...cos looking at her now, l'm like ``what de fu*k''!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by sinaj(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Started writing love letter from primary school lol grin

My last letter was in jss2 tho.
Was reading it in the class while the teacher was teaching.

He caught me nd sent my letter to the Principal.

Was later made to read the letter on the assembly ground cry

Like say shame de kill person, I for die dat dey lol.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
sinaj:

What of the boo it was meant for? cool

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
sinaj:

Lol. cheesy
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by RoyalBlak007: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
This thread makes me reminisce KIMBERLY embarassed embarassed kiss
She wrote me my first love letter cheesy

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by RoyalBlak007: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
RIP Kim...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
sinaj:

E good as them catch u for JSS 2, because na novel u for write b4 u finish SS1 grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
I missed those moments, then love was mostly pure n unconditional

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
KissChris:
cool

I wrote mine with a lot of flowery phrases and sent it to the girl through Her friend.

She was in the hostel at that time.

It was later that I got to discover( through one of my spies in the hostel) that the girl, upon receiving the letter, gathered Her friends round.
They started passing the letter round and were pointing out and circling grammatical errors.

I received the first letter with all the corrections and undeterred, I wrote another letter.

Till date, I still dey wait for reply.
lols

keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Yeligray(m): 4:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Gud mrning all...mehn was a fresh boy in sec. School jss1 wen this girl sent me a letter saying "where is my valentine gift"...that letter landed me in the staff room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by sinaj(f): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

E good as them catch u for JSS 2, because na novel u for write b4 u finish SS1 grin
lol grin
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by TrapHedges(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2016
No bro.. I never did none of those love letter bullshlt.. I go straight up and tell yo!

OK once I wrote a love letter to my food and nutrition NYSC teacher.. When she asked us to write an essay on how to. Prepare our best food.. And mine was pvssy.. Bro I got 10days OSS and ass whooping in devotion hall..

Totally worth it cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapHedges:
No bro.. I never did none of those love letter bullshlt.. I go straight up and tell yo!

OK once I wrote a love letter to my food and nutrition NYSC teacher.. When she asked us to write an essay on how to. Prepare our best food.. And mine was pvssy.. Bro I got 10days OSS and ass whooping in devotion hall..

Totally worth it cool

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by krissconnect(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapHedges:

Totally worth it cool
I read ur comment thrice,couldn't undastand a thing. Startin frm ur moniker to ur full stop.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by krissconnect(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Hy lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2016
love letter kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by djWALE(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Only guys that aint bold re those dat write the love letters..i was once a victim buh now...nor think am ooo...no story to share tho...shalla to all those that have been writing the love letter since primary school till their university level..God go dash una sense ooo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by mhisbliss(f): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2016
seriously? Do people do that anymore?
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by ANIEXTY(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2016
When you mistakenly submit your maths notebook without removing the love letter in the middle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2016
O!!!! The good ol'days.. I fit break up with babe wey no get sexy hand writing.. angry

Love letters built up the literary skills of many many Generations of old.. How you go don reach JSS 3 you never tear center-page take write your crush love letter? grin

Normally, you go just write the letter on code, with words like 'ditto' (for date) and phrases like 'I write you this letter with my golden pen drawn straight from my Basket of love'. 'Your smile is like Fan Yogo ice cream, cold but sweet'.

When you still dey for the 'Secret Admirer levels', you go write the letter finish, either sneak and put it in her bag (which can lead to a lynching if people catch you because dem go mistake you for thief.. grin).. OR you can find your friend wey go carry am go give the girl say na from her secret admirer. grin If the girl like you, she go reply via letter too..

Love letters also had Emojis, Smileys and Emoticons.. But the cam in the form of Lip Prints on the Letter from where the babe don rub pink or red lip stick take kiss the whole letter.. And then Scented paper from the perfume wey she spray ontop the letter. grin

Love Letter built our literary skills..

Text Messages, Whatsapp, Yahoo Messenger, e.t.c ruined our literary skills. cry

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by ekele177: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Following
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Jamaticulus(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2016
mgbeke ooh
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Lahotte(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2016
I didn't write any lover then o...

Recently in school one of my guys showed us a letter a girl wrote to him in reply of his letter in secondary school then. I just looked at him and kept wondering why he still has the letter,dude must have really loved the girl.

P.S: I didn't really fall in love to that extent of not being fit enough for a confrontation...and 2go dey that time sef if I no fit confront grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by mokoshalb(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2016
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by hrykanu231(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Lawd! Benita was an angel that escaped from Heaven just to stay on earth. She was beautiful and her smiles made me forget my worries.
We exchanged love letters for more than 6months and that love was pure and true if measured. Our "PostMate" her best friend was always doing well untill, she handed over Benita's reply to my aunt to give me since she was planning to go back to school.

Omo! the rest they say I history. My aunt flogged me, taunted me and even said that's why I failed maths in my waec#2002Maps#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by deltateam: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
I can't remember writing love letter but I was a courier back then. Sometimes I will stop midway and read the letter before delivering it.

Okay I once wrote a poem to a pretty damsel and I titled it ' The Key'.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by kokosin: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
e be like say d babe get mumu button. anytime I see her I no dey fit talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

y / Welcome / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.