Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,388 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience (14466 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / The Rate Of One-chance Criminals Is Alarming - Abuja Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by okey777(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bsc:

are u ok? mean while, i thought ur destination was Umuahia, how come u entered a car going to mbaise after u hv arrived umuahia@op?
Am from Umudike going to Mbaise, but you can't just get motor from Umudike to Mbaise direct, so I have to go to Umuahia to get Mbaise motor
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by pinkyd1st: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
kingphilip:
Op this is a cooked up story.. If i swallow this story hook, line and sinker you will have played me one chance

Sorry I'm not deceived

Probably other gullible people will
Better bliv nd tek caution, it happened to me oo jst same way along dat express too,entered a car wt one man in front nd anoda behind,d one behind behaved lyk an hausa nd told same story,bt wanted to go show d driver were d mony was bt needed mony to pay a so called shop owner who borrowed him mony to pay d drivers dat brought him bk at nyt, bt dy were all speaking igbo, infact my dialect,i got angry wen dy askd me hw much i had to contribute nd i ordered d man at d door to jst cum dwn he did i carried my bags nd came dwn,hw dy zoomed off i cudnt remember.jst pray u dnt enter dere car.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by temisukanmi(f): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dear All, this wasn't framed/cooked up..

Samehappened to me on my way to VI, I boarded this car from Berger here in Lagos, this same drama started just after Alapere Estate bustop, precisely at MRS gas station, here,a lady was sitting in front with the driver and the pathetic guy with the whole lies was sitting at the back with me. This guy with me requested to get down at Mrs gas station, he was to pay #150 (I don't know where they were heading from) but he(guy) said he only has #100. this same story of dead boss and all the servant having to share the property came up.. it all ended just has the OP has said... the money was to be shared.

All the while I was just observing and quite all through, I guess the were concerned about my silence and requested what I had to say to the matter, my only response was that "I wasn't interested in whatever they are planning to do" (obviously I was running late and couldn't just wait to get to work).

Seeing this post again brought back same memories..

These guys are real... (But not upgraded, same old stories)..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman, Doctor Killed As Robbers Attack Bank In Osun / Unknown Gunmen Kill 3 Vigilante Operatives And Teenager In Imo Community / Suspect In Lagos Police Station Kidnapped By 3 Masked Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.