Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,572 members, 7,934,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable (17135 Views)

5.5 Billion Dollar Foreign Loan: Your Debt Profile Is Rising - IMF Warns Nigeria / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by SycophanticGoat: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2016
1wolex85:

You also need to learn how to spell. You did it twice so I don't think it's a typo, it's debt not dept

The Lamest piece of shît I've ever seen in my life. If out of all he typed, that he only made a mistake in typing debt, then he's a genius. Is debt bigger and more difficult to type than all the words he typed? These Sai Barbarians though. SmH.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by 1wolex85: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

The Lamest piece of sh it I've ever seen in my life. If out of a he typed, that he only made a mistake in typing debt, then he's a genius. Is debt bigger and more difficult to type than all the words he typed? These Sai Barbarians though. SmH.. undecided

You've been noticed! You fine now?
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by SycophanticGoat: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Sibrah:
You need to go get a real life dude. If this man gives figures and doesn't give the figure to 100 significant places you guys scream he doesn't know it.

Another lame piece of shît.. In short this comment is nothing but a tanker load of watery fecal deposit. Imagine the childish and useless excuse he's making for the incompetent minister. The minister should have given a round figure so we know he tried or knows what he's doing rather than giving nothing.

Well he's not the first as our own finance minister didn't even know what the money borrowed by the dullard government will be used for while our super power minister, thru Adeshitner, asked us to take power from the criminals sabotaging pipeline. Should I even talk about Lie Mohammed that stole someone's initiative claiming it to be his or is it Ngige that keeps threatening organizations struggling for survival because they were sacking workers..

Is it the dullard president that gaffes on all official trip he embarks on? Buhari is an embodiment of failure and total embarrassment just like his ministers.

4 Likes

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by AUcom66(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
daveP:
Abeg click Like if to get sense no be by 1st class.

(dodges mugs hurled at his head) grin

All these ministers sef get good grades but totally inexperienced practically. That's where I look down at economists; all na theory.
point of correction udoma is an economist neither is the minister of finance.

1 Like

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by HeavenShield: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Udoma? Why Ùdoma? Am speechless..

1 Like

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by tjay01(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2016
I was embarassed to say the least after watching the video. A minister of Budget should have such information at the tip of his fingers.

I remember those days when I was an accout officer in a new generation Bank, your RM might just ask you for your Branch's risk asset or liability figure during MPR. U dare not say you dont have that info, otherwise you will become the new topic for discussion and everyone will take turns to lash you.

That being said, I dont believe the problem is that of "square pegs in round holes". It simply shows ineptitude and lack of Passion for the job. Fashola, a trained lawyer would give facts and figures to support any claim and certainly would have fared better.

I think that Minister should offer an apology to Nigerians for the national embarassment.

4 Likes

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by ephi123(f): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
kings09:
U won't see hungerbad, madridguy, standing5, kyase, aresa, progressive01, ngeneukwenu on dis thread. Each day, their sai baba-thief keeps disappointing dem.

They develop selective amnesia when it is convenient. Baba has disgraced them over and over, and he keeps disgracing them as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Goke7: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2016
tjay01:
I was embarassed to say the least after watching the video. A minister of Budget should have such information at the tip of his fingers.

I remember those days when I was an accout officer in a new generation Bank, your RM might just ask you for your Branch's risk asset or liability figure during MPR. U dare not say you dont have that info, otherwise you will become the new topic for discussion and everyone will take turns to lash you.

That being said, I dont believe the problem is that of "square pegs in round holes". It simply shows ineptitude and lack of Passion for the job. Fashola, a trained lawyer would give facts and figures to support any claim and certainly would have fared better.

I think that Minister should offer an apology to Nigerians for the national embarassment.

you are very right bruv, Honestly this is one of the weak links of PMB's govt. Some of his ministers are not up to scratch. A minister of budget should know exactly the nation's debt profile.

2 Likes

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2016
APC disgracing Nigeria internationally..... Am sure Buhari and his Amateur finance minister doesn't even know. God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2016
D more i read about this Directionless govt, d more i've come to appreciate Jonathan................

1 Like

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2016
D more i read about this Directionless govt, d more i've come to appreciate Jonathan and his ably competent team and cabinet................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by ephi123(f): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Goke7:

you are very right bruv, Honestly this is one of the weak links of PMB's govt. Some of his ministers are not up to scratch. A minister of budget should know exactly the nation's debt profile.

Weak links indeed. Most, not some, of his ministers are NOT up to scratch. Let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Splashme: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Splinz:
What does one expects from a government headed by the chief dullard himself? Of course certain embarrassment of this magnitude. SMH
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Reddington(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2016
adconline:
GEJ increased the debt profile to infinity, we have hired Chike Obi, PWC, and EY to compute the infinity. #GEJKilledNaija

You're a slowpoke. You know that, right??
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Fada2000(f): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Udoma was like, I cannot categorically give you figure now until I consult my oga @the top. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by happney65: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2016
blueto:
This is an international and national embarrassment, if as a budget minister you don't know the nation's debt profile, then how do you plan a budget?

No wonder the 2016 budget was botched and padded even after using the template of Jonathan's budget.

are these the kind of ministers that buhari took 6 months to find?? anyway it takes a certificateless cattle rearer, who “regularly skipped attending school” to appoint fellow bunglers with incessant and heinous gaffes!

A finance minister that could not predict when recession will end, A sports minister who believes athletes do not need training,a finance minister who thinks recession is just a word, a science and technology minister who aspires to produce pencils in two years,an information minister who wants to generate jobs via masquerade dressing, a finance minister that could not account for what 2.2trn domestic loan was used for, an interior minister who uses his security to publicly shine his shoes rather than secure the interior of his country, an agriculture minister who fights for land for cows instead of farmers, a labor minister who threatens banks with revocation of license when they retrench workers due to bad economy, a communications minister who wants us to pay 9% tax on calls, a transport minister who gives one President credit for a railway built by another President, an economic adviser who wants women to donate their jewelry to help government fight recession and a Presidential spokesman who believes critics are ‘wailers’ all led by the certificateless cattle rearer who believes #ChangeBeginsWithMe not him, though he was the one who promised it!

the other day, the ambassadorial nominees of the certificateless cattle rearer could not recite the national anthem!

Nigeria is in recession because of the ill-managements of buhari's administration. The problem is not “lack of funds” but lack of dexterous, disciplined and qualified individuals in the govt. And also those who does not want nation to progress by making plans to vote and rig in the certificateless cattle rearer in 2019 to continue thwarting the economic progress of the nation.

omolola15 are you seeing this my broda..The same People your Hero took 6months to appoint..Ohh Yea Zoombies when will you get Sense.. grin
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by ehissi(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
blueto:
This is an international and national embarrassment, if as a budget minister you don't know the nation's debt profile, then how do you plan a budget?

No wonder the 2016 budget was botched and padded even after using the template of Jonathan's budget.

are these the kind of ministers that buhari took 6 months to find?? anyway it takes a certificateless cattle rearer, who “regularly skipped attending school” to appoint fellow bunglers with incessant and heinous gaffes!

A finance minister that could not predict when recession will end, A sports minister who believes athletes do not need training,a finance minister who thinks recession is just a word, a science and technology minister who aspires to produce pencils in two years,an information minister who wants to generate jobs via masquerade dressing, a finance minister that could not account for what 2.2trn domestic loan was used for, an interior minister who uses his security to publicly shine his shoes rather than secure the interior of his country, an agriculture minister who fights for land for cows instead of farmers, a labor minister who threatens banks with revocation of license when they retrench workers due to bad economy, a communications minister who wants us to pay 9% tax on calls, a transport minister who gives one President credit for a railway built by another President, an economic adviser who wants women to donate their jewelry to help government fight recession and a Presidential spokesman who believes critics are ‘wailers’ all led by the certificateless cattle rearer who believes #ChangeBeginsWithMe not him, though he was the one who promised it!

the other day, the ambassadorial nominees of the certificateless cattle rearer could not recite the national anthem!

Nigeria is in recession because of the ill-managements of buhari's administration. The problem is not “lack of funds” but lack of dexterous, disciplined and qualified individuals in the govt. And also those who does not want nation to progress by making plans to vote and rig in the certificateless cattle rearer in 2019 to continue thwarting the economic progress of the nation.

I wanted to comment my reserve Oooh..........except for the fact that our agricultural minister wants to use #1.5million to import brazillian grass and they have sold the Chad basin Development project - even though they swear by all the gods they rever that they want to diversify into agriculture.....

You have already commented everything so I reserve my comment about this selfie taking government...........angry
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by 36pripa(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
No long thing here, let him go and check and tell us . It is same ppl bashing him that will condemn him if he makes a mistake.
#standwithudoma.
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Gee645(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
where is he from? from the north abi?
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by daveP(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
AUcom66:
point of correction udoma is an economist neither is the minister of finance.
oh don't get me wrong in what I actually mean though.
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by bitingcool: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
1wolex85:

You also need to learn how to spell. You did it twice so I don't think it's a typo, it's debt not dept

Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Michel2013: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
blueto:

hahahahaha you killed it but you forgot to add the dumb presidential speech writer who does not know the difference between citation and plagiarism and president who lacks creativity to make his own speech.
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by 1wolex85: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=bitingcool post=50110294][/quote]

You need to show me where I said the guy is not intelligent. Can't one make a correction anymore? Just so you know, understanding English language CAN be a sign of intelligence.
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by Bimpe29: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
That was not only disgusting but embarrassing to the people and government of Nigeria. A sitting Minister of Budget and National Planning doesn't know the amount of Nigeria's total debt. Then why is he being paid for service he doesn't know? What's he planning for nation? Is he actually making estimate for cash inflows and outflows?
Obviously, his competence is nothing to write home about.
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by bejeria101(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dullness 12.1 apc running OS lol
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by MrGerald(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2016
blueto:
what do you mean?
I guess your English is too heavy for him
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by adconline(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
princejayboss:

Your level of stupidity is in its apex
No wonder Naija average IQ is 68. Most folks like you are bereft of sarcasm meter lol
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by adconline(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Reddington:

You're a slowpoke. You know that, right??

No wonder Naija average IQ is 68. Most folks like you are bereft of sarcasm meter lol
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by jpphilips(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
This is what you get when a Lawyer is your budget minister.
Re: Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable by pek(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2016
drss:
round pek in triangle hole. n u wonder why d economy has slide into depression grin dis is a man dat took buari 7 months to appoint. wat a shame.
I was notified of a mention and i checked to see this. It is round peg and not pek.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Out Of Poverty In 10 Years, Osinbajo Didn't Say 10, But 100 Million Nigerians" / June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.