Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,454 members, 7,937,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Need Estimated Quotation From Site Engineering Of This Pics Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Estimated Quotation From Site Engineering Of This Pics Plan (950 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Estimated Quotation From Site Engineering Of This Pics Plan by sedulus(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please all pics are different and all should be quoted in different sheet and you can also re-draw the plan with good labelling of each compartment available....interest should please send all detail to sedulusp@yahoo.com : please not that the plan will awarded to whom ever is choosing to start the project. Thanks

Re: I Need Estimated Quotation From Site Engineering Of This Pics Plan by osheiduchris2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
pls send the floor plan with dimensions for proper quotes.Or forward to my inbox osheiduchris@gmail.com
Re: I Need Estimated Quotation From Site Engineering Of This Pics Plan by Fadelex(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2016
the only buildable plan there is the second plan, others are just works of art, how can a dining be in the lobby (1st plan) and on (3rd one) no cross ventilation and how do they plan to give natural lighting to the lobby? only the second one is okay with little adjustment though.
Re: I Need Estimated Quotation From Site Engineering Of This Pics Plan by alist(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Send plan with dimensions to enable us serve u or better still contact us for your working draft.
Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 080-3898-2710
Join our bbm channel for more of our works....C0045241E
Re: I Need Estimated Quotation From Site Engineering Of This Pics Plan by sedulus(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
we are so much grateful to all that that reply here but those pics was just from google extraction just to depict what we wanted....pls can an expert design a four bedroom with two toilet two bathroom with master room self contain ......know 10 by 10 or something litter wide like 6cealings and dinny ...i am a novice .....send to sedulusp@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Estimated Quotation From Site Engineering Of This Pics Plan by ceasare: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oga go and commission an architect and pay him to design stop soliciting plans
From so called contractors. U cant eat ur cake n have it.if u hv money to build a lil
Token to d proffessional that will do justice to ur building wont hurt ur budget.

#patroniseproffessionals

sedulus:
we are so much grateful to all that that reply here but those pics was just from google extraction just to depict what we wanted....pls can an expert design a four bedroom with two toilet two bathroom with master room self contain ......know 10 by 10 or something litter wide like 6cealings and dinny ...i am a novice .....send to sedulusp@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Royal Haven Garden Estate Mowe, Immediate allocation / Newly Built 5 Bedroom Duplex At Ogudu Gra / Lands For Sale In Rivers State from N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.