Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Hot Property: You Have To Check This Out! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Property: You Have To Check This Out! (511 Views)

Tell Us What Kind Of Property You Need In Portharcourt,nigeria / Property You Might Be Interested In. Rivers State, Nigeria / Do You Have A Property You Want To Sell/ We Can All Manage For You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Property: You Have To Check This Out! by calson81: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2009
I HAVE 4055.53 SQUARE METERS WITH AGIS AND C.OF.O.THE PURPOSE IS MULTIFUNCTIONAL. THE LAND IS LOCATED ALONG THE EVER-BUSY LOKOJA-ABUJA-KADUNA EXPRESSWAY,ONE OF THE BUSIEST ROADS IN THE COUNTRY. THE LAND IS SO HUGE THAT IT COULD BE USED FOR DUAL PURPOSES. YOU CAN USE IT FOR A FILLING STATION OR A SHOPPING PLAZA AND STILL HAVE SPACE AT THE BACK FOR RESIDENTIAL PURPOSES. THE ASKING PRICE IS N50 MILLION NAIRA . I BET YOU, THIS IS HOT! I HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT WHOEVER BUYS THIS PROPERTY AT THE END OF THE DAY WILL DEFINITELY PRAY THAT GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS ME.

IF INTERRESTED, YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08056155368. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (Reply)

It's True, Not A Scam / Registered And Licensed Security Outfit Is Up For Sale. / Various Land For Sale @ Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.