Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,186 members, 7,932,035 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:44 PM

This One Thing Guys Do Is Completely Ruining Your Chance To Satisfy Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This One Thing Guys Do Is Completely Ruining Your Chance To Satisfy Her (502 Views)

5 Thing Guys Finds Attractive In A Woman / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This One Thing Guys Do Is Completely Ruining Your Chance To Satisfy Her by 60minutesnews: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
If you’re wondering whether or not you satisfied your girl last night, let me help you out. You didn’t. A woman’s orgasm isn’t a secret, and it’s not something she wants to hide from you. If you have to ask her whether or not she came, most likely she didn’t.

So, the question becomes why not? Before you blame her- considering the fact that you’ve been working out five times a week, which means it must not have anything to do with your own physicality- take a step back.
A lack or loss of physical attraction isn’t the only thing stopping women from having an orgasm. There’s something men do that has affected our chance at satisfying women. And, until today, we had no idea we’re doing it.
There is an age-old stereotype, written by men, that assumes women are and should remain the more passive and weak members of a heterosexual relationship. Technically speaking, it’s called “Benevolent Sexism” and a recent study found that it might be ruining your sex life...... continue @ http://lxgist..de/2016/10/if-youre-wondering-whether-or-not-you.html
Re: This One Thing Guys Do Is Completely Ruining Your Chance To Satisfy Her by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Akpene

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Babe Sweet And Perfect For Romance... / Why? / Guys Can U Marry A Lady Or Girl That Senior You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.