Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,279 members, 7,881,045 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (855725 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 9:17am
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE STRIKEFORCE?

Miedema X Bunny Shaw.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 9:33am
M7even:

Will kiki iriafen play for dtigress?

I don't think she is averse to playing for Nigeria. She literally has Nigeria all over her timeline. It is up to the NBBF not to mess this up and extend her an invitation as fast as possible.

No one will pass up an opportunity to the Olympics. No one. My fear is if she has a fantastic season next, she will likely go no 1 in the WNBA drat or no 2 depending on the team with the first pick and that automatically puts her on the radar of USA basketball. The time for Nigeria to strike is now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:30am
M7even:

Oh no. This lady has got horse lungs. How would we cope without her in the midfield. She brought balance for the team in the world cup in our second game that didn't let us miss Deborah Abiodun so much after she got 3 match suspension. I'm so worried about our midfield

You know the story, the wrong time to get injured.. Anyways all the best to her (Speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹)

Deborah Abiodun have grown within a space of 1yrs and I believe she will be able to step up as it stands.. But again they need back up, the job will be so tedious for them at least another DM to bring energy to the team when there seems to be fatigue.!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:33am
SamueItem337:
Ucheibe offers tackles and nothing else

I wasn't sharing your posts
Those were Nairaland trolls
You should know that if you were smart enough

Okay ooo
You’re entitled to your opinion!

My own is that Christy Ucheibe weakness is her Passing game, if not she would have been on same level with the like of Kiera Walsh, Lena Oberdorf, Patri…

If she can get better better with her passes she should be counted among the top5 in her position in the world, but I can boldly say she’s far better than the ones I mentioned above in terms of defensive ability and the ground she covers.!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:35am
Chinonyerem Macleans staging a comeback shows
Coach Randy is going for power, pace, agility, dexterity, and fire in Paris. She can shoot and score with both legs and possesses strong aerials prowess, enabling her to also score with her head.

These qualities also made him go for her..!

Watch this on Instagram..!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqASU_5IXSe/?igsh=bmthcjh4bnEwMHR3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj0Uyv8IwY8/?igsh=eDlwMGl4eDB4aXEw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by SamueItem337(m): 10:45am
Deltamani:

Okay ooo
You’re entitled to your opinion!

My own is that Christy Ucheibe weakness is her Passing game, if not she would have been on same level with the like of Kiera Walsh, Lena Oberdorf, Patri…

If she can get better better with her passes she should be counted among the top5 in her position in the world, but I can boldly say she’s far better than the ones I mentioned above in terms of defensive ability and the ground she covers.!
I am not undermining her defensive ability
She's really good in that area
But her passing game is below average
And that's the main reason I don't rate her

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Hardrive(m), geonyte(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.