Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,846 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (855545 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fweshest3:
They just cancelled our goal...

Ojoro at work in Abidjan
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Well that's one of the benefits of not streaming a game live. You cover up every conspiracy. CIV have no reason why they aren't streaming the game on their page
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dankorode(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Shey be I talk am before all African female ref not like us
them too dey envy us
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
dankorode:
Shey be I talk am before all African female ref not like us
them too dey envy us

I feel there is a conspiracy against Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
The Ivorians are now streaming half time display live. What kind of nonsense is this. You can't stream the game but you can stream frivolities?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
solonnachi:

Yea. So we don’t win the cup for the 10th time
It’s too wide of a gap
CAF’s orders in women’s football
It’s now obvious
Expect more during the tournament
NFF should take it up
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
The Link is now working...

https://www.facebook.com/federationivoiriennedefootball/videos/287477190157896/?app=fbl
.. Link that they will cut off has 2nd starts, it is very deliberate that link did not work all game long except when they were to play their penalty.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dankorode(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
solonnachi:

shey na today you just know
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
We have so many Nigerian at the Stadium why can't they Livestream it??

Africa with their Bias things...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Still 0 - 0

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
solonnachi:

... Even the way the qualfiers are been played is a testimony to that, why would we play Ghana and Ivory Coast during qualifiers.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Plumptre don suffer sha.
The unnecessary oyinbo chants would be overwhelming if she’s not a people person
Somewhat annoying
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
They cut it off again.... I heard the fans shouting Oyibo Oyibo, it seems Ashleigh is doing well...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dkay51(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
yinkeys:
Plumptre don suffer sha.
The unnecessary oyinbo chants would be overwhelming if she’s not a people person
Somewhat annoying

There's nothing overwhelming there, when fans used to shout 'Iwobi!' in the stadium a few years ago, its just that they dont know her name. Its their way of showing love, and she understands that, she was dancing the last time as they were chanting.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
They cut it off again.... I heard the fans shouting Oyibo Oyibo, it seems Ashleigh is doing well...
... I told you that they would cut it off... It is very intentional..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
They are back.... Ivory Coast federation page.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dkay51(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
carbonado:
They are back.... Ivory Coast federation page.

with their dancers grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
dkay51:

There's nothing overwhelming there, when fans used to shout 'Iwobi!' in the stadium a few years ago, its just that they dont know her name.
Lol really
So defenders usually show that much skills on the pitch
Go to countries in Eastern Europe like Czech Republic or Montenegro as a black person
You might be overwhelmed by how many of them haven’t seen a black person physically.
I may be wrong in all of this but can’t they at least chant her name instead.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
They are streaming nonsense jare
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
NFF needs to take this up
There’s obviously a hidden agenda in CAF
They don’t want the falcons winning it for the 10th time
It’s too wide of a gap.
That’s my opinion
Bad officiating will continue in the tournament proper
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dkay51(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
yinkeys:

Lol really
So defenders usually show that much skills on the pitch
Go to countries in Eastern Europe like Czech Republic or Krygistan as a black person
You might be overwhelmed by how many of them haven’t seen a black person in real life.
I may be wrong in all of this but can’t they at least chant her name instead.

You only know her name cause you're a dedicated fan, you cant expect a casual fan to know a player who just made her debut last week. With time it'll change ekong and Balogun were called oyibo by fans for the longest time which got them the nickname oyibo wall. So long as its not malicious and she enjoyed it the last match.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigeria (2) civ (0)
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
dkay51:

with their dancers grin
... As in ehn... I weak..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
dkay51:

with their dancers grin

Maybe na juju grin. grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Fweshest3: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigeria on 4 yellow cards, 64 mins, still 0-0. Omo the gang up is real
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dankorode(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
yinkeys:

Yea. So we don’t win the cup for the 10th time
It’s too wide of a gap
CAF’s orders in women’s football
It’s now obvious
Expect more during the tournament
NFF should take it up
that's if we scale thru dis one
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
0-0 better oooo,let's manage that
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alg 1- sa 0
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
ceejayMAX:
Alg 1- sa 0
goal canceled
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
70min.....Still Goalless

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1106) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Deltamani, GMBOFASIA and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.