Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,870 members, 7,969,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (943638 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Deltamani:

Attacking Midfield but can also slot in as a CM and From the Wing too

She recently signed for one of the biggest School (Florida State University) as far as the Women’s NCAA soccer is Concerned…

This is also her Senior year in College, hopefully she would get to play pro very soon

Florida state is about the most successful in the NCAA in the last 4 years. They've featured in 3 finals in 4 years winning 2. It's definitely a good place for London born Super Falcons prospect.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Can Blessing Demehin claim a spot in the Superfalcon starting 11 just as Osinachi Ohale did after the 2010 U20 FIFA Women's World Cup in Germany..??

Osinachi Ohale beat the likes of Ulunma Jerome who was one of Superfalcons best Center Back pair then along side Christie George

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
It appears Morocco are to host the 2024 Africa Women's Cup of Nations , Morocco recently hosted the 2022 tournament in July . They will also host the 2nd edition of the CAF Women's Champions League from October 30 to November 13.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
It appears Morocco are to host the 2024 Africa Women's Cup of Nations , Morocco recently hosted the 2022 tournament in July . They will also host the 2nd edition of the CAF Women's Champions League from October 30 to November 13.

Back to back hosting?? WTF? LoL...

Modified: Benin republic are the only country that have so far shown any interest in hosting the 2024 WAFCON... I don't see how CAF can allow Morocco host it back to back ..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
they have the infrastructures but their hostile attitude is what I hate about them. I have this feeling the next AWCON will be worse than the last if Morocco is allowed to host it again. This time, they will do everything to win it even if it means sending off a player from spitting in the field.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Danielnino00:

Back to back hosting?? WTF? LoL...

Modified: Benin republic are the only country that have so far shown any interest in hosting the 2024 WAFCON... I don't see how CAF can allow Morocco host it back to back ..
I thought Nigeria showed interest too.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Deltamani:

Attacking Midfield but can also slot in as a CM and From the Wing too

She recently signed for one of the biggest School (Florida State University) as far as the Women’s NCAA soccer is Concerned…

This is also her Senior year in College, hopefully she would get to play pro very soon
she should be called up for our next set of friendlies. Madam Rita should take a back seat
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
The Falconets v France game comes up on Friday at 12am Nigerian time
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
PDPGuy:
The Falconets v France game comes up on Friday at 12am Nigerian time

person no go sleep
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Idiko1: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
mostob:
With due respect, you should take the back seat and let those of us that is following the team to follow them in peace.

The above statement is typical African who claims to know yet he or she knows absolutely nothing. When this your super team is done with Franch team on Thursday, I shall take a front seat and let you know the pieces which you know nothing about in soccer.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Idiko1: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
mostob:
where did he mentioned Ayinde?

Is Ayinde a midfielder? If your answer is yes, the silly joke is on you. Typical Nigerian!!!!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
mostob:
I thought Nigeria showed interest too.

I believe that was for AFCON.. Co-hosting with Benin republic.. but for the WAFCON, only Benin have shown interest..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
mostob:
they have the infrastructures but their hostile attitude is what I hate about them. I have this feeling the next AWCON will be worse than the last if Morocco is allowed to host it again. This time, they will do everything to win it even if it means sending off a player from spitting in the field.

Its even ridiculous that they would be considered to host it again.
They hosted women champions league and didn't win it ..Hosted AWCON and couldn't win it . Their team isn't as good as hyped..Sure they have a good coach and they play some good football,but individually,only a few of them are quality.. They will be exposed at the world cup ..

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Danielnino00:

Its even ridiculous that they would be considered to host it again.
They hosted women champions league and didn't win it ..Hosted AWCON and couldn't win it . Their team isn't as good as hyped..Sure they have a good coach and they play some good football,but individually,only a few of them are quality.. They will be exposed at the world cup ..

Apparently they were the only country to vie for it. Osasu just posted this on twitter.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Idiko1:

The above statement is typical African who claims to know yet he or she knows absolutely nothing. When this your super team is done with Franch team on Thursday, I shall take a front seat and let you know the pieces which you know nothing about in soccer.
Then shut up and let us lose in peace. Wetin sef?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Danielnino00:

I believe that was for AFCON.. Co-hosting with Benin republic.. but for the WAFCON, only Benin have shown interest..
oh...it is true. It's AFCON and not AWCON
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Idiko1:

Is Ayinde a midfielder? If your answer is yes, the silly joke is on you. Typical Nigerian!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
do4luv14:

person no go sleep
all their matches na for midnight o...

Oya do data giveaway make we stream am
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Idiko1: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
mostob:
grin grin grin

Do not worry because I know my people too well. Nigerians usually join issue at the middle. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Idiko1:

Do not worry because I know my people too well. Nigerians usually join issue at the middle. grin grin grin
He was referring to Okobi and not Ayinde. That's what I was trying to correct you about. And Ayinde is a midfielder.
I mean you don't even know the position Ayinde is playing and you want people to believe you when you said falconet won't perform. SMH
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
mostob:

I need that data pass you sef
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
mostob:

make somebody do giveaway oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
do4luv14:

make somebody do giveaway oooo
Toor...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
BREAKING NEWS:

CAF announces Morocco as 2024 WAFCON host for the second time in a row

African football governing body CAF has announced Morocco as the host of the 2024 Women African Cup of Nations for the second time in a row.

The North African country hosted the last edition in July, as the Banyana Banyana of South Africa that emerged champions after beating the Atlas Lioness of Morocco 2-1 in the final.

CAF announced Morocco as the host of the biennial tournament on Tuesday afternoon as they continue their readiness for the 44th Congress of the body.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pre Season…

France Premier League Paris FC defeated SC Sand 1:2 at Sander ADAMS Arena.

Goals: 1:0 Cindy King (8'), 1:1 Clara Mateo (70'),
1:2 Margeaux le Mouel (82')

Chiamaka Nnadozie started the 2nd half

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Algeria womens demand for an expatriate or a foreign coach for the Algerian women's national team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2022
mostob:

mistake

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Flanker: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Deltamani:
Algeria womens demand for an expatriate or a foreign coach for the Algerian women's national team

A source ?? Havn't found this news on any algerian media
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Deltamani:
BREAKING NEWS:

African football governing body CAF has announced Morocco as the host of the 2024 Women African Cup of Nations for the second time in a row.

The North African country hosted the last edition in July, as the Banyana Banyana of South Africa that emerged champions after beating the Atlas Lioness of Morocco 2-1 in the final.

CAF announced Morocco as the host of the biennial tournament on Tuesday afternoon as they continue their readiness for the 44th Congress of the body.
the tourney will be so awful
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Deltamani:
BREAKING NEWS:

CAF is so useless...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2022
mostob:
the tourney will be so awful

I know right .. I'm already having the feeling that this one is already rigged for Morocco to win.. After all,South Africa have won it.....It's another country's turn....

The good news is that Morocco will be at the world cup too ..Then their capability will be assessed by the rest of the world..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Danielnino00:

I know right .. I'm already having the feeling that this one is already rigged for Morocco to win.. After all,South Africa have won it.....It's another country's turn....

The good news is that Morocco will be at the world cup too ..Then their capability will be assessed by the rest of the world..

The World Cup is entirely a different ball game, the Competition is higher there, infact every aspect of the game is tougher at the World Cup!

They have a good Coach but not the Players yet…. They still need the Players for the big Stage..

Let’s see how it goes!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1184) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.