Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (879492 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Princezibk: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
What’s the score update pls ??
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
OK now we are getting the fans excited
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Princezibk:
What’s the score update pls ??

3-0 Kanu, Ajibade, Oshoala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
If I hear any nonsense about this my Oshoala ehn

Golazoo Ajibade grin 4-0

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Neo2011: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

4-0 now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
This coach should change for God's sake. The game is done and dusted. Bring in new folks and avoid injuries for your star players.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Neo2011:

4-0 now

Yes Sir
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ajibade might be off this is Esther's chance
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by hatakekakashi: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Oshoala grew into the game, Consistency is her problem
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
lovewins:
This coach should change for God's sake. The game is done and dusted. Bring in new folks and avoid injuries for your star players.

What if more players get injured? We saw what happened with Michelle Alozie
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

What if more players get injured? We saw what happened with Michelle Alozie

We can beat this Ethiopian team with 9 players sho that wouldn't be a problem. I'll rather err on the side of caution and have my stat players return back to their clubs uninjured. The Ethiopians are playing rough now. Bring in Rinsola and Onyenezide. Take out Oshoala and Ajibade.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Princezibk: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

Thanks 🙏
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Esther Onyenezide with some impressive display there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Full time.
Nigeria 4-0 Ethiopia
(Aggregate 5-1)
With the way it is, we may face Uganda next

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nice 4-0 win over Ethiopia. Was impressed particularly by Efih, Kanu, Onyenezide and Alozie.

The passing accuracy between the midfield and attack needs to improve a bit tho, because there were too many misplaced passes and even a lack of understanding with regard to off the ball movement.

Bring on Uganda/Cameroon!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
What a breather from Onyenezide. I wanted to focus on Rinsola, but she no gree. She's brilliant. You can feel it.

These refs sef are terrible. I hope Imuran is okay sha. I think the most solid performance is Efih.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Odogwujayy: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Esther Onyenezidane should have been subbed in atleast around the 70mins. Ifeoma just dey run around for pitch doing nothing. Just the little mins she played, you could see the sparks she brought.. Very fine player.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
mostob:
Maybe Flourish will later flourish. She is the only one I can mention now. Debbie is doing good too but let's wait and see how she perform as a pro.
I really can't wait. We need a new focus. Debbie will have to add goals and assists whenever on national duty to fill those shoes. For now, she's having a great season up there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Onyezidane dey ball o cheesy i wish that coach gave her more minutes

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
mostob:
You no see as Rofiat stood up sharp sharp. To prevent story that touches.
Asin. No dulling.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
isan:
Onyezidane dey ball o cheesy i wish that coach gave her more minutes
All that wait for ya time nonsense na medieval talk. If ya good, ya good. See as she open spaces and knew when to switch wings.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
PDPGuy:
Nice 4-0 win over Ethiopia. Was impressed particularly by Efih, Kanu, Onyenezide and Alozie.

The passing accuracy between the midfield and attack needs to improve a bit tho, because there were too many misplaced passes and even a lack of understanding with regard to off the ball movement.

Bring on Uganda/Cameroon!
I think we need that kind Ayinde player in the middle. Thos misplaced passes were annoying. Especially for the calibre of opponent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dkay51(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Deltamani:
Watch here
https://fb.watch/o0P-c6mYkA/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Na God go bless the pesin wey setup this stream sha, use proper camera and carry commentator for side😩
Shame no dey catch NFF sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
The Super Falcons are now unbeaten in their last 9 matches…

Also, the SF have only conceded one goal from open play in their last 6 competitive games👊🏽

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
daveP:
I think we need that kind Ayinde player in the middle. Thos misplaced passes were annoying. Especially for the calibre of opponent.
I agree. She is one of the players that has impressed me with her range of passing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
PDPGuy:

I agree. She is one of the players that has impressed me with her range of passing
Ayinde, Abiodun, Ucheibe, and Esther in midfield. Damn, that's some juicy midfield there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
If only we can go the modern way. But if na local coach, Error Server not Found tinz

Play in a 4213 set up but attack in a 532 format, with 2 defenders left behind in case of any counter against us. As it stands, the middle has just the exact personnel to play that. Na the manager kon be the crux. For now, one can only dream.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
daveP:
If only we can go the modern way. But if na local coach, Error Server not Found tinz

Play in a 4213 set up but attack in a 532 format, with 2 defenders left behind in case of any counter against us. As it stands, the middle has just the exact personnel to play that. Na the manager kon be the crux. For now, one can only dream.
532 is a defensive formation. And if you're talking about 352, that means one of the FBs need to invert or go wide. I don't think we are there yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cameroon just scored. Now 3-0

Seems it's going to be Nigeria Vs Cameroon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
mostob:
532 is a defensive formation. And if you're talking about 352, that means one of the FBs need to invert or go wide. I don't think we are there yet.
5 attacking, 3 in centre, 2 CBs. I said that up in my initial post now. 2 as CBs. But that is not the Actual game formation. The actual is 4213 or 4123. Yeah, the FBs will fill up that space or stay wide.

That's why i said na only personnel dey. So na dream for now.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
lovewins:
Cameroon just scored. Now 3-0

Seems it's going to be Nigeria Vs Cameroon
Then na full squad go face them. For now, that middle is on lock vs Cameroon. How to utilize any chance na the koko. We can't afford to be wasteful against them. Especially Away

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
daveP:
5 attacking, 3 in centre, 2 CBs. I said that up in my initial post now. 2 as CBs. But that is not the Actual game formation. The actual is 4213 or 4123. Yeah, the FBs will fill up that space or stay wide.

That's why i said na only personnel dey. So na dream for now.
Ok... Nice formation though..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1130) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.