Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

What is religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is religion (608 Views)

How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Is Religion The Problem Of The World? / Is Religion Really The Problem of Nigeria? (if Yes Then How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is religion by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2016
sometimes religion has nothing to do with the beleive in a personal god,but rather a set of ideas and facts that sees mankind as a super animal That is;we are the only saviours of ourselves therefore we should regard eachother as gods and not lesser animals
while we are yet humans because a majority of us will prefer to save a human life than the life of a dog if we are to choose which to save
we all have our ideas and views on what religion is ,to me this is my view for now.
cc:seun,ifeness,johnydon22,joseph1013,kingebukasblog(my brother)
no trolling by anyone here o
Re: What is religion by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2016
to me, religion is satan and his fallen angels that human being worship in ignorance.
Re: What is religion by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2016
Where is the sense undecided
Re: What is religion by ifenes(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2016
stephenmorris:
sometimes religion has nothing to do with the beleive in a personal god,but rather a set of ideas and facts that sees mankind as a super animal That is;we are the only saviours of ourselves therefore we should regard eachother as gods and not lesser animals
while we are yet humans because a majority of us will prefer to save a human life than the life of a dog if we are to choose which to save
we all have our ideas and views on what religion is ,to me this is my view for now.
cc:seun,ifeness,johnydon22,joseph1013,kingebukasblog(my brother)
no trolling by anyone here o

Religion is a tool of control that keeps the rich safe from the poor. It is a daily/regular/constant release of psychological Anti-virus to keep the hard drive and Mind of a human being from functioning well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is religion by Niflheim(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Religion: A tool for turning grown men into genetically modified "lawn-mowers"(aka grass eating pentecostals)!!!

1 Like

Re: What is religion by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Niflheim:
Religion: A tool for turning grown men into genetically modified "lawn-mowers"(aka grass eating pentecostals)!!!
funny
Re: What is religion by Truthman83(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Niflheim:

(1) (Reply)

People Speaking In Tongues Rarely Have Mental Problems - Studies, NY Times / How Adeboye, Mbaka, TB Joshua’s 2016 Prophecies Played Out / Caption This Picture Of Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.