Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ali Nuhu Says Hausa Actress’ Ban For Hugging Man In Music Video Is ‘logical’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Nuhu Says Hausa Actress’ Ban For Hugging Man In Music Video Is ‘logical’ (482 Views)

I Met My Wife On Set - Ali Nuhu / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) / Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu Says Hausa Actress’ Ban For Hugging Man In Music Video Is ‘logical’ by Naijahotloaded(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2016
A ban that was placed on Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau for her role in a music video is ‘logical’, according to her colleague, Ali Nuhu.

Though several Nollywood practitioners have come to Rahama’s defence, Nuhu said that the Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN) was justified for taking an action against the Hausa actress.

‘I think that the ban is logical. She belongs to Kannywood, started her career in Kannywood and has violated the ethics and code of conduct of Kannywood by holding hands and falling on the guy’s back,’ he said in an interview with Daily Trust.’
Nuhu however expressed that the punishment was extreme, as a suspension for the Hausa actress would have been adequate.

‘I don’t think she should be banned. Maybe a suspension. There are situations where people create big things out of small ones. That is why before deciding to do something, one needs to think. I would advise that in future when things like this happen, they deliberate amongst themselves and maybe call in a few others in the industry before making it public. People do things in an organization and are suspended or given queries. But these organizations won’t go to the media to announce it. It was blown out of proportion.’

Nuhu, who has been involved in suggestive scenes in some Nollywood films, also said he has been able to escape the association’s ban because the code of conduct became active recently.

‘About photographs of me in scenes with females, those are from Nollywood movies, many years old, and this code came into light recently, so people shouldn’t think MOPPAN is being selective.’

Rahama has since tendered an apology for her conduct.

Source.....http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/10/11/ali-nuhu-says-hausa-actress-ban-for-hugging-man-in-music-video-is-logical/

Re: Ali Nuhu Says Hausa Actress’ Ban For Hugging Man In Music Video Is ‘logical’ by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Sanctimonious mofos! just because of ordinary cuddle! Most of these people do WORST things. some even commit adultery and shìt buh they judge people with lesser sins..fùcked up indeed

(1) (Reply)

I Am A 19 Year Old Prostitute - Kylie Jenner Tells Fans / Which Category Do You Fall Under / Live Photoi's From The Mama's 2016_ Carliswagblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.