Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Funny And Annoying Questions Nigerians Do Ask With Their Appropriate Answers. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny And Annoying Questions Nigerians Do Ask With Their Appropriate Answers. (707 Views)

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Annoying Questions Nigerians Do Ask With Their Appropriate Answers. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
1. You see me about to swallow Panadol and u are asking, "are you sick?"
No! Am hungry.
2. You see me opening the Gate to go out and you ask, "are you going out?"
No! Am the new Gateman.
3. You see me outside By 8am awake and you ask, "you don wake"?
No! I come buy bread wey I go eat for dream.
4. You called me and I said am inside the Bank and you ask, "wetin dem dey do there?"
Na New Yam Festival.
5. You see Identical twins and you still ask, "na twins be this?"
No! Na pix mix.
6. Nepa brings light and everyone shouts and you still ask, "na Nepa be that?"
No! Run don come down.
7. I am telling you about my family and calls Stella and you still ask, "is Stella a girl?"
No! Na MaleMan.
8. You see me in Church and still ask, "you come Church today?"
No! Na football I come watch.
9. You see me on the street and ask, "na your face be this?"
No! Thats not my real face. I wear mask.
10. I returned to my Home and someone asked, "you don come back?"
No! Na my new Workshop be this.
Add Yours Lets Continue This Fun.

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Plus Sized Lady Attributes And Curves And Change Your Mind. / No Money / (very Hillarious) Pun Story: “tear Here” By Facebook User, Don Al-malik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.