Stats: 3,189,896 members, 7,938,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) (57273 Views)

Gernot Rohr Drops Kelechi Iheanacho And Semi Ajayi From AFCON List / Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by davidif: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
bigtt76:
I hope he's not gay shaaaa grin

Wow! Is this how things have changed in Naija that two men can't just chill by themselves anymore or they have to be gay?
When I was younger I never had any female friends, did that make me gay? Na was for una. Na real end times we dey.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by ersonleads(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
vectoh:
i jus respect dz guy relationship with his day 1 nigga....fake friends evriwhr dz days.....but,errmm...ibo boys....he fit dey use d guy destiny o grin grin
u av a very dirty mind 4 thinking wrongly.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by vectoh(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
ersonleads:
u av a very dirty mind 4 thinking wrongly.
very dirty one...na buhari's fault.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by leunseyis(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
iamauxin:
its your type that made him roll with his niggar. You probably would have turned him down few years ago. Now he's a big boy and chooses to stay with a friend who has being loyal from day one.
Stay there, he will soon come down to your village and marry that girl you despise and call local girl. It will then dawn on you.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by Chanchit: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
davidif:

Isn't that a little cynical on your part?

What's even worse is that you know the right thing and here you are doing the opposite: raising suspicion when there is none. Abi isn't that how gossip starts? Na was for una o.
Here you have this innocent boy enjoying himself with his childhood friend and that's now "suspect?" So you want him to be hanging around different women just to prove his masculinity?

Man, I feel bad for young boys nowadays? Its either they have to be playas to prove there masculinity or people would start "suspecting" them. We are truly in the end times.

You are the one that needs to stop being cynical. I never said he's gay, I said I hope he's not. hey! gays are living among us, I dont judge them rather I feel pity for them cos it comes natural to them same way a males get attracted to female, so pls just stop making my comment look like a big deal
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by ufondunenye(f): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
I know say one beauty queen for naija now don dey target ds Iheanacho,e no dey hard dem sam sam.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by iconize(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
kenonze:

I disagree with u sir,

Wizkid is a brand.

Has more followership than Kelechi.

There is no Street in Nigeria or Africa that u won't see more than 5 people that knows Wizkid.

I'm sure you pulled this "fact" from your a-ss.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by davidif: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:

You are the one that needs to stop being cynical. I never said he's gay, I said I hope he's not. hey! gays are living among us, I dont judge them rather I feel pity for them cos it comes natural to them same way a males get attracted to female, so pls just stop making my comment look like a big deal

Full Definition of cynical
: captious, peevish
: having or showing the attitude or temper of a cynic: as a : contemptuously distrustful of human nature and motives <b : based on or reflecting a belief that human conduct is motivated primarily by self-interest <a cynical ploy to win votes>

cynically play \-k(ə-)lē\ adverb
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cynical

cynical
[sin-i-kuh l]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
distrusting or disparaging the motives of others; like or characteristic of a cynic.
showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one's actions, especially by actions that exploit the scruples of others.
bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.
(initial capital letter) cynic (def 5).
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cynical

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by davidif: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:

Yes your comments are a big deal sir because that's how rumors start. Someone sees something and comments and someone else notices and before you know it what started out as a whisper becomes loud noise. Please keep your "suspicions" to yourself.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by Chanchit: 4:56am On Oct 12, 2016
davidif:

Yes your comments are a big deal sir because that's how rumors start. Someone sees something and comments and someone else notices and before you know it what started out as a whisper becomes loud noise. Please keep your "suspicions" to yourself.

This is internet, you can't tell me what to say. btw I'm not the first person that said it
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
the real star boy

Over stardom dey worry am sef.

His destiny is too bright.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2016
bigtt76:
I hope he's not gay shaaaa grin

The next thing you will say is that he is a rappist..

David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys / Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos)