Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,621 members, 7,965,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:24 PM

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan (24291 Views)

Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden / John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk / Tinubu Chose Osinbajo For Buhari, Was Not Interested In VP: Ibrahim To Paden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Jengem: 3:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Elbowroom:

You be akuya if all you do is cry online.. .

Shut ur trap zombie
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by biggie73(m): 5:37am On Oct 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Saraki might not go to jail for now, but if you had any sense you'd be able to tell that he already sold out his Deputy.
...if you have any sense at all you will know that Buhari is a talkative...
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
ISpiksDaTroof:

You can't spell "Former"...

Don't you think this topic is bigger than your tiny bigoted mind can comprehend?
[/s]

Village man, that was a random typographical flub which I'm not proud of but, I am a humanbeing for christ's-sake.. Rundown my NL time-line and show me where I ever claimed to be Soyinka or Achebe(though, I'm very unique and fantastically special, better than my peers and certainly far better than you and your dreams)..

I won't allow you take a bite at me on this forum owing to the fact that I was not the cause of this recession induced hunger which has trailed and confiscated you and now ravaging the hose that supplied air to ur brain...

Next time you feel like forming professor, kindly trace a weaker prey for I shall be quite a stuff for you lousy cretin to swallow..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding / Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote / You Can’t Use And Dump Me, Muazu Tells PDP Members [PM NEWS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.