Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1153904 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by QuietHammer(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
mandibeauty:

Often those that criticize others reveals wht he himself lack. Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do. What have you done to keep the thread? Rubbish
Cc: Mynd44
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
mandibeauty:

We are waiting 4 u to bring up relevant points 4 discussion. Empty vessel makes d loudest noise
Your thread is becoming worst than an empty vessel.. Better work on it instead pouring insults..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2017
segunk1:
Phunkyposh how markeehht nah
Angelswt where are thou
Sparkle4u whataguan
Mrletsgo which levels nah
Mexyz where u dey
Christly99 bia here biko ur attention is needed right here cry

Am doing fine and you?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Mrokaykay:

Your thread is becoming worst than an empty vessel.. Better work on it instead pouring insults..

What do you advise we do to the thread to keep it alive, you know no man is an island of its own. Your suggestions will go a long way. Please we are all one. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by QuietHammer(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2017
sparkle4u:

What do you advise we do to the thread to keep it alive, you know no man is an island of its own. Your suggestions will go a long way. Please we are all one. Thanks
I'n glad you didn't respond with insults like that big-nosed thing old enough to be my elder sister.
The mods can make this thread always be at the top of this section upon request. Vital information shared here could be lost amongst the chitchats that go on here. No offence, but that is not the reason why we are here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Mrokaykay:

I have no reason to insult u. Make the thread useful since in ur eye, the thread is useless and all d comment are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
QuietHammer:

I'n glad you didn't respond with insults like that big-nosed thing old enough to be my elder sister.
The mods can make this thread always be at the top of this section upon request. Vital information shared here could be lost amongst the chitchats that go on here. No offence, but that is not the reason why we are here.
If I say something that offends you, let me know so I can do it again later. Your lips are moving, but all I hear is “blah blah blah…” am only trying to tell u that You don’t have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is. As for the insult, everyone is entitled to their own opinion…it’s just that yours is stupid. angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by QuietHammer(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2017
mandibeauty:

If I say something that offends you, let me know so I can do it again later. Your lips are moving, but all I hear is “blah blah blah…” am only trying to tell u that You don’t have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is. As for the insult, everyone is entitled to their own opinion…it’s just that yours is stupid. angry grin grin

Can anyone here point out the part of " They will tell you they are trying to keep the thread "alive"' which is insultive as claimed by this thing suffering cognitive dissonance?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ofelix15(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
QuietHammer:

Can anyone here point out the part of " They will tell you they are trying to keep the thread "alive"' which is insultive as claimed by this thing suffering cognitive dissonance?
Weh done sar, this world we are is of free will u can't conform people to bow to ur will. Anybody can do what ever he/she pleases its a free world..... if u vex no comment or follow this thread again nobody dey force anybody.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
ofelix15:

Weh done sar, this world we are is of free will u can't conform people to bow to ur will. Anybody can do what ever he/she pleases its a free world..... if u vex no comment or follow this thread again nobody dey force anybody.
As in.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
ofelix15:

Phelicks, where did you go to?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by QuietHammer(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
ofelix15:

Alright sir. It's okay for people to have dissenting opinions but I won't take insults with it. Heck, I wasn't even the one who started it, I only weighed in
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ofelix15(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pls we are all Grown ups, we should avoid insults.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
People, what's hattnin'?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
You guys insulting each other, to what end? I don tire to dey seperate fight. LET'S FÚCKING MOVE F-O-R-W-A-R-D. ;-> ;->
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why una dey fight? Make una stop
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Aliyu333: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Not everyone talk unless they have a good reason to, and its a good thing when we learn to respect that. I for one aint much of an online social talker and thats why I and others my kind choose to lay low untill we feel the need to. Others by the way might be slightly more social, they could keep their cool and have a popcorn at it, and people like me respect that.
My point is we dont all have to agree on same things, we just learn to respect other people's opinion and way of reasoning. All this lazy ass abuses are uncalled for, I mean why waste the effort on a faceless forum. Let peace reign please, its a free world ( though not so free by the way or imma get me loads of stuffs grin )
Nobody would have time for all this once time table is out, so whats the beef?

8 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ofelix15(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
mandibeauty:

Phelicks, where did you go to?
i dey around, though na paper i dey chase to take settle my bills.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by QuietHammer(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aliyu333:
Not everyone talk unless they have a good reason to, and its a good thing when we learn to respect that. I for one aint much of an online social talker and thats why I and others my kind choose to lay low untill we feel the need to. Others by the way might be slightly more social, they could keep their cool and have a popcorn at it, and people like me respect that.
My point is we dont all have to agree on same things, we just learn to respect other people's opinion and way of reasoning. All this lazy ass abuses are uncalled for, I mean why waste the effort on a faceless forum. Let peace reign please, its a free world ( though not so free by the way or imma get me loads of stuffs grin )
Nobody would have time for all this once time table is out, so whats the beef?
Thanks. You shall not run mad.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
But wait o. How some pple dy do am? Persn dy stay 4 Badagry e still serve 4 Badagry
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Una well done here o, no insults pls.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmmm! So dis zombie spirit never die finish for some people body
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Awww mandibeauty cool replies to the zombies of our land, I promise you agege bread and Ewa agoyin.

But u know what mandibeauty, I ve decided not to reply some gullible people here due to their unreasonable posts, I believe we re all matured enough but some people keep reasoning like mediocres.
Forgetting that you Don't just throw shots at people just because you want to prove a point, respect people's opinion, mind the way you address people in public please.
Respect they say is reciprocal.
No one is forced to comment and you haven't employed anyone here to start bringing you updates about nysc, but u can as well go n seek for vacancy in nysc office so as to be bringing us vital infos.

So therefore mandy whenever you see gullible comments like that....... Abeg just yimu n jump am pass as they re ass hole trolls.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
habbyy03:

ok now
i rest my case then
shoutout to bae christly99
U too like dis ur bae ooo Chaiigringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bashnigga:
My G morning
Maybe she went for her own leave like Bubu grin grin grin
Lol.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
christly99:
OK, I'm back. Where did I even go to sef? OK I went to Dubai to celebrate my birthday and now I'm back. missed you all, wonderful PCMs ( Chriswazo, Mandibeauty, Segunk1, Knacker, Mustack, Angelswt, Bashnigga, Lindabell, et al). Habbyy03 where are you?

Ok wehcom baq, wheriz my own cake
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Phunkyposh:

i am here, back and better
Oya coman sit near megringrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
sparkle4u:

Am doing fine and you?
Am is good, Don't go far again ooo.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
christly99:
OK, I'm back. Where did I even go to sef? OK I went to Dubai to celebrate my birthday and now I'm back. missed you all, wonderful PCMs ( Chriswazo, Mandibeauty, Segunk1, Knacker, Mustack, Angelswt, Bashnigga, Lindabell, et al). Habbyy03 where are you?
Welcome hon.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Pope10: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pope 10 Delsu petroleum nd gas Engineering 2016 Eko, Uyo, nd d rest
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Welcome to the houz smiley smiley smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pope10:
Pope 10
Delsu
petroleum nd gas Engineering
Eko, Uyo, nd d rest

Welcome bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.