Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

Dog's Wish - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dog's Wish (1248 Views)

I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / Lol..wish Trees Like These Exists |pics / Happy Sallah Wish From Prince Ajibel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dog's Wish by luvchild(f): 4:26am On Dec 28, 2006
There was a little house with a little white fence, around it with a little white dog that came out every morning to run around the yard, One morning this big dog came down the street and raised his leg and pee on the fence, the little dog smell it and said to himself,  I wish I could get out of this fence, I'd kick his ass. The little dog began to launch at the fence every morning  he hit the gate with so much force, ramming it  and biting the bars.  Each day he put more and more leaping power into it than,
One moringing he ran and leaped at the gate . when he hit the gate it swung open and he slide his little furry butt right into nothing but claws and jaws. The big dog grabbed him and shook that little dog, looked like he would never turn loose
when he finally let go the little dog run up on the porch and  yelled,  "who in the hell left that damn gate open"?

Moral of story be careful what u wish for.
Re: Dog's Wish by jaybaby(f): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
Dry grin grin grin grin (j/k)
Re: Dog's Wish by archbishop(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2007
Hello,
I love it.,,
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New Police Uniform In Nigeria / No Dulling / A Pastor And His Cock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.