Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,422 members, 7,932,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her (6419 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by nnemak(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2009
O Y O, ( on your Own).
You decide
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
@nne_mak,
U too,u should decide next whether to answer someone else's question or not, If u dont have an answer then skip this thread
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2009
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by GetPass: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2012
You think your girlfriend is cheating on you? You suspect your spouse of being unfaithful? Your boyfriend isn't paying as much attention to you as he did before? Find out what is really going on ! Gain access to their mail and messenger accounts.
Feel free to contact us on our mail for any information, we will be happy to help you

discovermypass@yahoo.com
http://discovermypassword.tk/
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by Wantedola(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
My brother, it's better you learn from someone it has happened to before instead of letting it happen to you before you learn. My answer is gigantic "NO" from my different experiences. Get personal if you want to hear my sad story. If not, just simply accept my advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) / I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) / Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.