Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,886 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

Olamide Apologises To Fans After Many Fans Are Denied Entry Into YBNL UK Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologises To Fans After Many Fans Are Denied Entry Into YBNL UK Concert (869 Views)

Singer Omawumi Begs Her Fans For Assistance, Many Fans Oblige (photos) / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Photos From Runtown’s First UK Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Apologises To Fans After Many Fans Are Denied Entry Into YBNL UK Concert by celebsnest(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2016

Olamide took to snapchat to apologise to his fans after his highly anticipated YBNL concert last night in the UK was sold out and Over 200 fans were denied entry to the arena..
The "Bobo" crooner who was unable to give his close off performance because the security had to close the doors of the arena, revealed he was still disappointed at the fact that his fans didn’t get to witness the end of the show which he had prepared for months.
See photos below:

Re: Olamide Apologises To Fans After Many Fans Are Denied Entry Into YBNL UK Concert by YhungPablo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
I think am the FTC if it reaches FP.
Re: Olamide Apologises To Fans After Many Fans Are Denied Entry Into YBNL UK Concert by ShakurM(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
YhungPablo:
I think am the FTC if it reaches FP.
Congratulations but no 2go star here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Apologises To Fans After Many Fans Are Denied Entry Into YBNL UK Concert by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
okay......
Re: Olamide Apologises To Fans After Many Fans Are Denied Entry Into YBNL UK Concert by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
ShakurM:
Congratulations but no 2go star here.

Bros why u wicked like this na grin

(1) (Reply)

[PICS] LUST Models - "I Am Desperate To Send My Ex These N@ked Selfies!" / Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shares Photo Of Himself Kissing A Female 'fan' / Pictures From Actor Blossom Chukwujekwus Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.