Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Turkish Man Kills Self Live On Facebook After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Man Kills Self Live On Facebook After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (watch) (644 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Man Kills Self Live On Facebook After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (watch) by Nnamdisblog(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
This horrific 40 seconds video was streamed online on Monday, October 10th, showing a heartbroken Turkish man who shot himself live on Facebook after getting dumped by girlfriend.

Erdogan Ceren who is only just 22 years old, held a camera alongside a short gun to his chest saying no one believed him when he said he was going to take his own life, and eventually shot himself.

Before killing himself, Erdogan had initially documented his shattered emotions online, with one of his post on Facebook saying: 'Feeling broken' along with the words, 'Our love saga would be written, ‘Behold, the eyes would not cry, half of you is going to tell you now, my hands do without that side.'

Watch the video below.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/turkish-man-kills-self-live-on-facebook.html

Re: Turkish Man Kills Self Live On Facebook After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (watch) by LMandela(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
bloody hediot!
Re: Turkish Man Kills Self Live On Facebook After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (watch) by Luizkid(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
surely these white guys are having a good life they like to pull some crazy stunts... Now u won't be around to enjoy ur fame
Re: Turkish Man Kills Self Live On Facebook After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (watch) by menix(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good for the guy.
The world is one less hediot.
Re: Turkish Man Kills Self Live On Facebook After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (watch) by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Mark Z, how will you bury one of your customers now?
Re: Turkish Man Kills Self Live On Facebook After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (watch) by Justiceleague1: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2016
Extremely bizarre! I feel so sorry for him..why kill urself,for Gods sake? In a matter of days he wudda gotten over whatever the satan sent biitch did to his heart..and again,the guts he had to pull the trigger at himself was more than enuff to forget the painful past and forge ahead..
Some women sef

buhari sef,mtcheeww angry

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why You’re Still Single / Why Do Women Cry When They Are Proposed To? / 3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) Part 2!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.