Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,362 members, 7,950,756 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men (11052 Views)

"If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by mu2sa2: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
How can Njc deal with cases of corrupt judges when it is itself composed of rotten judges?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by enigma2007(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Sylvarresta:
I'll prefer ordinary Nigerians should judge those judges and if found guilty na jungle justice straight

Bros! you harsh o!

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2016
At first I thought they had transgressed by arresting those judges but now unless what I just read is a fable, everyone would agree with me that things like this have to prevail in our country but shouldn't be biased and sectional because true justice doesn't know relatives, party members, ethnic groups or ranks, justice for me, justice for you and justice for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by ashjay001(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2016
PassingShot:
Watch children of hate and anger call this man names.

Inconsequential things they are!

God bless you sir. God Bless PMB. And may God Bless upright citizens supporting the president in his effort to cleanse the Judiciary and once again make it the last hope of the common man.

Reading the 2nd to the last paragraph almost brought tears to my eyes. Shame on the corrupt judges and those laying their lives for them.

Dont mind them jare. Instead of them to see this as an opportunity to drag any of Amaechi, Tinubu, Fashola etc to a court, and be sure of getting a conviction on any infringement(the judiciary will definitely want their pound of flesh), they are still hating and sprouting thrash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by chemistry101: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2016
After reading this article, there is no point for House of rep inviting the Dg of DSS for questioning
His explanation answers all pending questions.
Lawyers pass lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by sunkoye: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2016
“It was unthinkable that the DSS or its equivalent in the days could invite them for questioning, not to talk of searching and arrest. Their strong moral armour protected them against executive adventures and gave them real power over the other arms of government."

this statement rent my heart in no measure. it shows the aura's shield of integrity and uprightness is immortal. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by NairaMaster1(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
LocalChamp:

http://thenationonlineng.net/sagay-corrupt-judges-suffer-fate-ordinary-men/

When are we sanitizing the executive? All these judiciary issues are nemesis. Buhari presented forged certificate the covered him up. Buratai $200M mansion under the carpet, kyari the negotiator N500M etc, no lawyers opted for private prosecutor. It serves them right.
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by cyrilamx(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2016
The accused judges should tnx their stars that it wasn't when PMB was GMB...they would have bagged at least 100yrs imprisonment with hard labours. Corrupt souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by MamaletASO: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yes!
Yes!!
Yes!!!

Charge them for Felony

And let them all die by firing squad..

It is our(Nigerian Youth) general submission..

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men by brojoshua: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yes you are now thinking right. They should even be treated worse for those who judge and sentence others to prison because of the crimes they committed should be judged and punished more strictly if they are found to be hypocrites and are committing worse crimes in the secret. These judges and the other looting leaders are betrayers of the nation and the trust which the people they rule over put in them. They are betrayers and should be dealt with without respect nor mercy. People who do such things are wicked people who have joined the others to destroy the lives of many people and are still destroying many lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awo And The Creation Of States [1987] By Ken Saro Wiwa / World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car / Despite Scarcity, Daily Subsidy On Petrol Hits N1.81bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.