Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,041 members, 7,909,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary (19557 Views)

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ItzHoludex(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
hml
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by uju22(f): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Congrats, I love ur baby's eyes

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by SRK1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Congrats, more patience and wisdom from above!

On a side note, I need an ebook cover designer and someone that can format an ebook for smarshwords or scrivener for a GREAT project. Are you interested? Would you like earn some COOL bucks? Simply contact me at: ghostwritersclub@yahoo.com.

Can't wait to work with you!
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Slaw12:
I want to bless the name of God for his Love,Protection, Provisions, Guidance and especially His miracle in the last 3 years..I pray we will never encounter a better yesterday..Pls rejoice with me...
Congrats man
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by dradoyi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Beautiful Family. Congratulations Bro. It's takes God's grace and his mercies to stay married in this our current generation.Lovely pictures. May God continue to bless your home.
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by nnokwa042(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:
Wow, thank God
nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Beatricev: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Congratulations to you and your family smiley

May God continue to bless your home.
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Originalsly: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fine wife!...3 years and still happily married? .....you really searched bro!...he who findeth a wife findeth a good thing! Congrats!...keep on doing whatever you been doing!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by agrovick(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
In Adekunle Gold's voice, eba mi womo o, emi na fe love o
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by perfectwazobia1: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice one congratulations
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by wisdomuche(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
wow.Capital G ,to u be all the glory
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Esetim(f): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Congratulations
God bless your family.
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by flokii: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Happy anniversary to you guys.. I pray you remain friends & happy

This kind of union still give guys hope unlike some that go about making mockery of themselves chooking eye from pillar to post.
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Ugoeze2016: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by zeal2515: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
More joy in ur household

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Congratulations!may u never experience bitterness in ur home.thank God u are celebrating ur anniversary at a time when so many marriages are parking up due to one reason or the other,I pray that ur marriage continue to be sweet and God grant u more wisdom

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Phemorinho(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thank God you're celebrating wedding anniversary. Don't come here and tell us "she's always online"
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ideology(m): 3:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Slaw12:
I want to bless the name of God for his Love,Protection, Provisions, Guidance and especially His miracle in the last 3 years..I pray we will never encounter a better yesterday..Pls rejoice with me...
cute kid, ... Blessings upon you and family, amen

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Otses(f): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Happy anniversary, may the Lord continue to bless your home. Your family is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by OLUWAcypris1(f): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2016
iamtewwy:
In the wedding pix your wife was looking hungry with her neck bone and chick bone very visible. In d second pix she as she don get some flesh... Atleast she don chop ur money small.. Chai this one na hunger alleviation marriage oo
when most ladies are preparing for wedding they grow lean bcs of stress and bcs they got a lot on their mind,

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2016
iamtewwy:
In the wedding pix your wife was looking hungry with her neck bone and chick bone very visible. In d second pix she as she don get some flesh... Atleast she don chop ur money small.. Chai this one na hunger alleviation marriage oo
You are very very stupid for that utterance, you find it difficult to type HW Anniversary, u ar hr criticising....welll, I pity ur ancestors for having u, I pity ur generation looking up to you.
Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by saintfrank(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Congratulations Bro.......may God continue to shower his blessing in your married life and your family at large cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by lebete3000: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Slaw12:

Hello, saw that you sent me a mail, sorry I can't remember the email I used for this profile name. Kindly send all correspondence to medicedoh@gmail.com pls. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? / What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? / Married Or Not… You Should Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.