Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,019 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother (1216 Views)

My Boyfriend Told His Mum I'm His Friend / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Talk2Bella(f): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2016
Hi please I need your help with an enormous issue I am currently facing. I got pregnant at 18, it wasn’t a mistake it was a planned pregnancy between me and my then much older boyfriend who I loved so much, I decided to get pregnant so I could go live with him, he was my first love, he was my everything.

When my parents found out I was pregnant, they naturally sent me packing, our plan had worked we could finally be together, this was 2008, I had finished my secondary education 2 years back and felt I could continue schooling from my boyfriend’s place, he was financially okay so that wasn’t a problem.

Bella, he died and left me in this world, all alone, I didn’t know he had epilepsy, we were eating one night and it started, he was convulsing, as I type now I can still see the whole scenario in my head, I didn’t know what to do, I ran out for help, called neighbors, they stood and watched till he choked on his food and just died like that, I was six months pregnant.

My parents took me back, I didn’t know his parents or any of his siblings so there was no one to contact about my situation so I went back home and begged my parents.

Its eight years now, my boy doesn’t know I’m his mother, he calls me auntie, my parents said that was the only way I could keep him and they could sponsor both of us, he bears my family surname. I haven’t been able to love another person, I get scared when someone shows me love, I have this feeling they will die and leave me, Bella I am through with school now, waiting for service, and I know God will grant me a good job, how do I pay my parents back? How do I tell my son I am his mother? How do I make my heart forget Obinna {My son’s father} how do I make my heart love again, I feel so sad, I

need words to pierce my soul and your blog seemed like the right place to send an email to, please help me.

Talk2Bella

Wow... I’m so touched by your story and I do believe a lot of young girls out there will learn from this. I understand it's been pretty much difficult living through all the hurdles, I’m also happy that you weren't so quick to choose abortion as an option when you got pregnant, I’m very sure the Lord has forgiven you since you have made peace with your parents. It's also good to know that at this stage of your life, you’ve graduated from school and are very much capable to start life afresh.

Now, judging from your predicament, the first thing you should do right now is to take responsibilities for your actions since you are old enough and have graduated from school. Please forget about love or whatever stupid shades of it for now and focus on your career, there are many ladies out there who made same mistakes in their past but they owned up to their faults and now they are popular figures in the society.

Try as much as possible to get a skill or start a business, something that's going to engage you while waiting for service, you can't continue living with your parents at this stage under the same roof also with your son because the guilt will always be there and will haunt you until you take responsibilities and get out of your comfort zone.

And as for your son, the truth is that your parents have legally adopted him as their son since he formally answers your father's name so their is absolutely nothing you can do about that (legally speaking). So even if you try to let him know that he is your son, you still need your parents' consent on that, which is where the hard work and being independent comes into play.

All I suggest you do now is to stop the worry, go out from your comfort zone, use the money from your days as an undergraduate and start a small scale business before you go for service no matter how little, with time I believe you will be able to stand on your feet.

And to all ladies out there who have read the sender's story, please zip it up! Yes, close your legs for goodness sake! The reason why such things happen to naive ones like you is because you fail to read your bible concerning issues like this. There is nothing as pleasant as keeping yourselves ‎scandal free during your youth. Your parents send you to school to read and pass your exams but you send yourselves to open your legs for all and sundry and when a baby is involved, you begin to seek for international help. The gospel of abstinence is being preached in the streets, please curtail your excesses!

Thank you.

Reply From CuteHector

Talk2Bella Team.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-had-son-when-i-was-young-till-now-he.html
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2016
undecidedIf I was the kid, at least tell me when I'm 12.. Ain't no need for these long stories..

Cutehector is on team Bella? grin I thought the nigga was gay before.. But now... grin
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Aaaawww.... This reminds me of my first love we're been together for 5yrs... cry cry he died as well in a very tragic accident ...

It's really sucks when u both have plans to be together, have a family... Living in a simple life.. But then, one of u must leave the world... cry

Anyway, if I we're her ..she shud talk to her child.. U know, heart to heart talk... While the boy is still small... He might not understand everything but surely he will one day... Lucky her, she got a baby..
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by igraman(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2016
ehya !

from your story, as an erstwhile student of logic I have some deductions.

1. Was Obinna cremated when he died? If No, then "that you don't know his parent or any of his siblings" may be lies. unless your family interred him.
2. You were obviously addlepated then, for allowing your son answer your family surname and not Obinna's.
3. You are now 26 and a graduate and you still sound immatured for being scared to put your past behind and move on.

In a nutshell 'grow up' and start being a mother to your son not an aunty you have been being. without being an ingrate to your mum in anyway. thank God you boy is still tender.

Contact Obinna's families, let them know you had a kid for him. afterall some people inherited his things.

Again put your past behind. You didn't kill Obinna, you only rushed in to things. so don't be scarred to love again.

May you know no sorrow anymore.
Wish you success in your endeavors.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Talk2Bella(f): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aaaawww.... This reminds me of my first love we're been together for 5yrs... cry cry he died as well in a very tragic accident ...

It's really sucks when u both have plans to be together, have a family... Living in a simple life.. But then, one of u must leave the world... cry

Anyway, if I we're her ..she shud talk to her child.. U know, heart to heart talk... While the boy is still small... He might not understand everything but surely he will one day... Lucky her, she got a baby..

u would have loved a souvenir right? wink
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Talk2Bella(f): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedIf I was the kid, at least tell me when I'm 12.. Ain't no need for these long stories..

Cutehector is on team Bella? grin I thought the nigga was gay before.. But now... grin

Trust me, he ain't gay grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

u would have loved a souvenir right? wink

Who wudnt want it? grin

But now I want a chocolatey skin with blue eyes Baby Daddy, Bella... wink

Tat way I have a beautiful seed inside me grin
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Savvy2(f): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cry cry
Sorry for your loses... Thank God for time (it heals).
Op, I think she should involve her parents, let them know she plans on telling her son who he is... that way he won't have mixed orientation and end up confused. Cos she may tell him and he starts throwing tantrum like asking the people he's known as his parents "are you my grandpa", "are you my grandma", and I don't think he'll be told the truth... let everyone be ready for the truth and be ready for any changes too cos from your story it seems revealing the truth may send you outta the house.
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:

lol. Ya crazy..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Savvy2:

cry cry
Sorry for your loses... Thank God for time (it heals).
Op, I think she should involve her parents, let them know she plans on telling her son who he is... that way he won't have mixed orientation and end up confused. Cos she may tell him and he starts throwing tantrum like asking the people he's known as his parents "are you my grandpa", "are you my grandma", and I don't think he'll be told the truth... let everyone be ready for the truth and be ready for any changes too cos from your story it seems revealing the truth may send you outta the house.

I'm all OK... Tnx... I already moved on after years of lamentation.... I'm still alive, I need to find my own little happiness as well...
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Savvy2(f): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm all OK... Tnx... I already moved on after years of lamentation.... I'm still alive, I need to find my own little happiness as well...

kiss
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Talk2Bella(f): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who wudnt want it? grin

look in the albino section grin
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by firstking01(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Girls be falling inlove foolishly since the time immemorial, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

look in the albino section grin

Hhahahahah... I no wan albino ooo... I'm already have fair skin sha... I wan those chokolatey like a walking Hershey's with blue eyes balls.. Hahahahhaah
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Talk2Bella(f): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hhahahahah... I no wan albino ooo... I'm already have fair skin sha... I wan those chokolatey like a walking Hershey's with blue eyes balls.. Hahahahhaah

hhahahaahah I give up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by DozieInc(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who wudnt want it? grin

yeah go look for a white-walker baby daddy... true blue eyes.
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by johnstar(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmm lies
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by sleekyonyx(f): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

picture of ur fair skin or ah don't believe it wink
Re: I Had A Son When I Was Young, Till Now He Doesn't Know I'm His Mother by Fidelismaria: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
I totally agree with cutehector advice

except d part were hin ask dem ladies to close dere legs

abeg ladies no close dose legs ooo

una hear

no close am at all

by d time recession wire una nobody go tell

nonsense generation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Dating, No Regrets (photos) / Help Urgently Needed. / I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.