Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,495 members, 7,951,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? (1993 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by franklyn00(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Is There a Polite Way to Tell a Girl Her Vagina Smells?
Tough one, right?
#PalmGossip

Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by ohn1759: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2016
You sit the person down and kindly explain to the person that you have a serious matter you want to discuss with them. In order to ease their mind, tell them that the thing you are about you say is in no way an attempt to insult them and that it is coming from a place of concern because you care. Try to speak in a gentle yet serious tone when you say it.
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by menix(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Pls what is Vagina
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2016
No I won't tell her, I'll just cut off from her..
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Yes there is....

Anyway, u wudnt know if she has rotten pussay unless u stuck ur nose to her vajayjay, ryt? Why not stick ur finger there and simply rub on her nose for few times... Surely she will puke! grin

Then tell her, it's time to see her OB Gyne... wink
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by xclassic: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2016
ohn1759:
You sit the person down and kindly explain to the person that you have a serious matter you want to discuss with them. In order to ease their mind, tell them that the thing you are about you say is in no way an attempt to insult them and that it is coming from a place of concern because you care. Try to speak in a gentle yet serious tone when you say it.

I go wit diz.......
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by ohn1759: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2016
menix:
Pls what is Vagina
PUSSY!! / THE PINK HOLE / TOTO / Others can add there version grin
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Tell her to go wash up embarassed, she'll get the drift.
Vagina is not supposed to smell like smell, it has a distinct natural scent. But if it smells, then it's infection or unhygienic cheesy
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by menix(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
ohn1759:

PUSSY!! / THE PINK HOLE / TOTO / Others can add there version grin

Chisos!!!!
Sssssshhhh, reduce ur voice abeg.
They sound like hard drug
No let police burst you ooo..
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by Doctorfitz: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Lols.
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by Babham(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Yes there is....

Anyway, u wudnt know if she has rotten pussay unless u stuck ur nose to her vajayjay, ryt? Why not stick ur finger there and simply rub on her nose for few times... Surely she will puke! grin

Then tell her, it's time to see her OB Gyne... wink
mummy tee i love ur suggestion die.......
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Babham:
mummy tee i love ur suggestion die.......

Thanks Daddy B grin
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? by Walexybobo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
u r using a wrong soap to wash ya plate these days baby.

(1) (Reply)

She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date / Rate My Bae (sexy Pics) / Opinion : What Really Does A Woman Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.