Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,345 members, 7,943,857 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Attorneys In The House Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attorneys In The House Please Help (370 Views)

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / How To Find Social Security Attorneys Near Me In A Special Case? / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attorneys In The House Please Help by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] embarassed embarassed Hey guys, I'd say I'm one of those "GHOST MEMBERS" that naira land has gotten. My purpose of writing this is for you guys to help me suggest a solution to the problem I'm having with my neighbour. He has about three huge dogs in his compound. Yes, these dogs are my problem. They keep making a hell of noise causing me to have insomnia. Now, I can't sleep in my own house peacefully. The only place I can get a sound sleep is my working place(in the locker room).

So, I want you guys to help me suggest a way to settle it amicably. I detest trouble. Moreover, this owner I'm talking about is an advocate(lawyer). I need a mature and legal way to approach this matter.
Re: Attorneys In The House Please Help by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Please do not just view and leave, I need suggestions
Re: Attorneys In The House Please Help by dayleke: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Have you approached him first to let him know?
Re: Attorneys In The House Please Help by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
I wrote a petition letter against him but it yielded no positive result

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Makes U-turn Releases 21 Chibok Girls / Local Vigilante Nab Man Allegedly Raping A Minor In Rigasa, Kaduna State / In Kaduna: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Jema’a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.