Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj (2093 Views)

Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" / Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike / I Doubt You're From This Planet : Fans React To Mercy Aigbe Hot Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by Christojo: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2016
The singer made the declaration in an interview with Marie Claire magazine.

Minaj, who sat on two nude men on the cover of the magazine, said:

“Nowadays, I feel like (young women) see marrying into money, I think that’s a big thing now. I don’t want that to be a woman’s goal in life.

I want your goal in life to be to become an entrepreneur, a rich woman, a career-driven woman. You have to be able to know that you need no man on this planet at all, period, and he should feel that, because when a man feels that you need him, he acts differently.”

http://www.wapbullet.com/women-need-no-men-on-this-planet-at-all-nicki-minaj/

Re: Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Man? No dat doesnt work like dat for me... Dependent ladies should be here
Re: Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by Mikylopez(f): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
lolz need no man? haba! buy shez ryt tho every woman has to sit up and work and not depending on a man for every thing...buh need no man? I sha disagreegringrin

1 Like

Re: Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by ayobase(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Christojo:
The singer made the declaration in an interview with Marie Claire magazine.

Minaj, who sat on two nude men on the cover of the magazine, said:

“Nowadays, I feel like (young women) see marrying into money, I think that’s a big thing now. I don’t want that to be a woman’s goal in life.

I want your goal in life to be to become an entrepreneur, a rich woman, a career-driven woman. You have to be able to know that you need no man on this planet at all, period, and he should feel that, because when a man feels that you need him, he acts differently.”

http://www.wapbullet.com/women-need-no-men-on-this-planet-at-all-nicki-minaj/

Why are you being mischievous with your titling!
Re: Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz need no man? haba! buy shez ryt tho every woman has to sit up and work and not depending on a man for every thing...buh need no man? I sha disagreegringrin

Can u add me on bbm? Sent u my pin.
Re: Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by Mikylopez(f): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

am off bbm for some reason wahz ur facebook I.d?
Re: Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by Mikylopez(f): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

am off bbm for some reasons was ur Facebook I.d?
Re: Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Mikylopez:

Sorry Can't reveal such info on here. Beep me on 08135581457 then I'll get in touch

Cc Mikylopez

1 Like

Re: Women Need No Men On This Planet At All – Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Mikylopez:

U dey avoid me. God dey sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Deletes You From His Phone If You Say Bad Things About Me- Tonto Dike / More Wedding Pictures Of Gifty Released As Husband's Cousin Attacks Hard / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Close Friends Stun In All Black Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.